Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,348 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pls Help Me And My Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me And My Kids (1654 Views)

My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me And My Kids by Maria411: 3:16am On Jan 23, 2022
I sincerely apologise for my troubles

I am an old member here but with a new profile. My husband and I have been in a serious financial meltdown since July last year.

He lost his job just a month after our second issue and feeding has been hell talk more of other necessities. He's a good man and I don't regret marrying him.

He called yesterday night to inform me he won't be sending any money tommorow as they haven't been paid. He is presently working in a building site at Enugu while I stay in Imo state.

Pls Nairalanders help me with financial assistance so that my kids and I can feed. There's not even a grain of garri left at home

I can't even borrow from the loan apps, the say my credit score is low
Pls I am desperately pleading

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Hi Nairalanders, my appreciation is enormous.
The help I seek manifested to the Glory of God
May we not find ourselves in desperate situation this new year, and may God's kindness be sufficient for us. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Greatzeus(m): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2022
First,I don't believe all these garbage, the chances are very high you're just another scammer.
Secondly,use your old account to prove me wrong,what are you hiding? Besides nairaland is a faceless forum, whether new or old account,what's the difference? Unless you're a guy pretending to be woman, unless you know your threads or comments will make people not to help you.
Thirdly, saying loan apps won't give you loan because your credit score is low is a big fat lie. Loan apps rate debtors separately not collectively,so your credit score can't be low with the numerous loan apps we have, unless you saying you have borrowed from all of them and refused to pay.
Fourthly,you have hundreds or thousands of contacts on your phone,you have parents, siblings, family members,friends, neighbors etc,you couldn't reach out to any of them? It's strangers on nairaland you think owe you money?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Maria411: 8:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Greatzeus:
First,I don't believe all these garbage, the chances are very high you're just another scammer.
Secondly,use your old account to prove me wrong,what are you hiding? Besides nairaland is a faceless forum, whether new or old account,what's the difference? Unless you're a guy pretending to be woman, unless you know your threads or comments will make people not to help you.
Thirdly, saying loan apps won't give you loan because your credit score is low is a big fat lie. Loan apps rate debtors separately not collectively,so your credit score can't be low with the numerous loan apps we have, unless you saying you have borrowed from all of them and refused to pay.
Fourthly,you have hundreds or thousands of contacts on your phone,you have parents, siblings, family members,friends, neighbors etc,you couldn't reach out to any of them? It's strangers on nairaland you think owe you money?

You can believe me or not
And please if you really care
All I wrote there is true
Anyway thank you for your contribution
Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by matrix199(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2022
There are two possibilities to her plea. The truth and the lie. Let's assume her tale is a lie and it turns out to be the truth, a lost life cannot be recovered. Let's assume her tale is a truth, and it turns out to be a lie, a lost money can be replaced. Yes it's quite unfortunate many have abused privileges like this, but that shouldn't stop us from considering to offer help to the needy.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by matrix199(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2022
Maria411:

I didn't expect you to put up a defence. He's right in every ramification.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Maria411: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2022
When I decided to bring my cry for help here
I know some will not take it kindly with

The way the country is going, is very hard to differentiate a scammer and who ernstly seeks for help

Someone suggested I call family or friends.
I just don't know how to explain that I have basically reached those I can think of. The country is hard so I understand when someone says they are going through one difficulty or the other
Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Maria411: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2022
matrix199:
Ok. I wasn't just being defensive, I think every one is right to think of me in every angle he or she seems right

It's just unfortunate this is happening to me
Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Nozino: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
matrix199:
There are two possibilities to her plea. The truth and the lie. Let's assume her tale is a lie and it turns out to be the truth, a lost life cannot be recovered. Let's assume her tale is a truth, and it turns out to be a lie, a lost money can be replaced. Yes it's quite unfortunate many have abused privileges like this, but that shouldn't stop us from considering to offer help to the needy.

Could you please help me replace my 500k I lost from btc? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
My bad
Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Maria411: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
And pls my husband and I are not Igbos
I am a Jukun from Jalingo Taraba state.
While he is also Jukun but from Wukari
We only live here in the East
Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Kollins11: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sister maria abeg manage this token....I don't really have much here with me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Lostchild(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Maria411:

I believe you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Mariangeles(f): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
matrix199:

So, you think because someone is poor and helpless, they don't have the right to defend themselves?
They don't have the right to their voice?
What is wrong with what she typed?

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Mariangeles(f): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Maria411:

Ok. I wasn't just being defensive, I think every one is right to think of me in every angle he or she seems right

It's just unfortunate this is happening to me

Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Darlingme(f): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why do people hind their identity when in need and pleading for help online?
I just want to know why?
Why hinding your old identity?
Aren't you real?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by ately1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Givers dont lack if you have help her out. STOp spilling trash on her page. ..

Don't discourage other people who are willing to help..

May God reward every giver/helper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by ately1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Darlingme:
I just want to know why?
Aren't you real?

You go like wahala.. Even if you help a scammer God will still reward you..

God no dey joke with sincere giver...

Children don full nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Maria411: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=Mariangeles post=109621731]

Are you on WhatsApp?

Yes I am
Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Mariangeles(f): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=Maria411 post=109622226][/quote]

If you can, drop your number and I’ll have someone contact you.
Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Maria411: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

If you can, drop your number and I’ll have someone contact you.

Please can I send the number in your dm
Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Greatzeus:

Seconded. Use your regular moniker @op.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Maria411:
When I decided to bring my cry for help here
I know some will not take it kindly with

The way the country is going, is very hard to differentiate a scammer and who ernstly seeks for help

Someone suggested I call family or friends.
I just don't know how to explain that I have basically reached those I can think of. The country is hard so I understand when someone says they are going through one difficulty or the other

Use your real moker. It is easy to believe your claim.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by nwajesus12(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
matrix199:

same account different folks,smh
Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Lostchild(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Maria411

I must be honest, Nigerians they are far from good. If you ask all nigerians if they are good, 98% thrm will tell you yes, but truly good is far from them.

There are men/women who are multi millionaires here on this forum, even if they see your plee for little help, they will never give you a dime.

They can spend heaven earth on foolish things, but you that is even suffering with kids, they will ignore you.

The people that will easily help you are westerners.

Nigerians are far from good.

Period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Mariangeles(f): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Maria411:

Please can I send the number in your dm

I will not be able to reply your mail.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Thebig4: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you can help this lady pls do and if you cant pls don't discourage others who is willing to help, even if she is lying its between her and God. Give wat you can and leave the rest for God. Fine agreed there are alot of scammers online but since you re giving it out genuinely God will surely bless you, but if at the end she deceives you still leave her and her God to judge. Please help if you can i know the country is hard,i wish i am more financially buoyant i would have surprised her beyond her expectations. We should always pray that God should bless us to enable us be a blessing to others. This life is short no one knows tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Sonnobax15(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
undecided
Tbvh with those people who're trying to discourage others from helping this lady, please what's the difference between you and the same devil you're being compelled to fight against by your preachers? undecided. If you can't help,just keep your hands off her thread......I really wish I can help......I know a time will definitely come when I'll be of a greater help to my fellow nairalanders, especially the needy because personally I've benefitted from nairaland.......I don't wanna mention any moniker here,but may God continue to bless you sir..

Modified::op,you can drop your account details here by mentioning me... I'll se d you something by this month end... Thank you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Lostchild:
Maria411

I must be honest, nigerians they are far from good. If you ask all nigerians if they are good, 98% will tell you yes, but truly good is far from them.

There are men/women who are multi millionaires here on this forum, even if they see your plee for help, they will never give you a dime.

They will spend heaven earth on orphanage homes, but you that is suffering than those orphans, they will ignore you.

The people that will easily help you are westerners.

Nigerians are far from good.

Period.

How much have you sent to her ?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Lostchild(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Skyview01:

How much have you sent to her ?

I guess you don't know that, I secretly collected her account number without her knowledge
sad

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by michlins(m): 1:23am On Jan 25, 2022
You want help but still feel too big to beg for it as in shame still dey catch you.

Maybe that's why you can't hustle hard out there. If you start selling cold water, you will make at 1k daily which can reduce your financial problems

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by Betboss(m): 4:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Maria411:
I sincerely apologise for my troubles

I am an old member here but with a new profile. My husband and I have been in a serious financial meltdown since July last year.

He lost his job just a month after our second issue and feeding has been hell talk more of other necessities. He's a good man and I don't regret marrying him.

He called yesterday night to inform me he won't be sending any money tommorow as they haven't been paid. He is presently working in a building site at Enugu while I stay in Imo state.

Pls Nairalanders help me with financial assistance so that my kids and I can feed. There's not even a grain of garri left at home

I can't even borrow from the loan apps, the say my credit score is low
Pls I am desperately pleading

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Hi Nairalanders, my appreciation is enormous.
The help I seek manifested to the Glory of God
May we not find ourselves in desperate situation this new year, and may God's kindness be sufficient for us. Amen
Wanted to send you a token but I can't find any account number.
Re: Pls Help Me And My Kids by ImaIma1(f): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Darlingme:
I just want to know why?
Aren't you real?

Nairalanders can be judgemental and always refer to the past. If she comments in a thread after this incidence, you'll see responses like "were you not the one begging", "see this beggar o", etc. For that alone, it's best to hide identity

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Island Girls Sleeping With Dog / Terribly Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.