Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) (779 Views)

The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) / I Gave My Life For You. What Have You Done For Me? - Jesus(Photos - The Passion) / Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2022
Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus?

It was drawn by Akiane Kramaric, an eight year old girl He appeared to at the age of four.

She said, Jesus told her He was going to teach her how to draw when He appeared to her, and four years later, she was able to come up with this impressive portrait of Him.

The most intriguing thing about this portrait she made of Jesus is that it's been acknowledged by many to be the same appearance of Jesus who also appeared to them.

One of them, Colton Burpo, a three year old boy, He appeared to while he was undergoing an emergency surgery to remove his appendix. The boy was said to have also described events and people that seemed impossible for him to have known about. For instance, he knew about an unborn sister miscarried by his mother in 1998 and details of a great-grandfather who had died 30 years before Colton was born to the astonishment of his parents.

That made his story appear real to them, and made them believe that Jesus really appeared to him, hence they were keen to find out what Jesus whom he saw looked like. So they kept showing him several different portraits made of Jesus to ascertain which it was, but he said none of them looked like Jesus he saw.

It was only when he saw this portrait made by Akiane on TV, while she was a guest on a popular TV show, (CNN or Opera Winfrey show), that he immediately pointed to it as the appearance of the Person He saw to their astonishment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_Is_for_Real

He was just one of many who had a similar reaction after seeing Akiane's portrait of Jesus as shown in the screenshots.

The phenomenal story of Akiane and her portraits, especially that she made of Jesus is one which has inspired many lives, among whom were her parents who were previously atheists, but were consequently converted to Christianity having witnessed the extraordinary developments in their daughter's life first hand, as it left them totally stunned and with no choice but to acknowledge the fact that it could have only been God.

For more on Akiane inspiring story, click here:

https://akiane.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm9BGxpf0hU

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2022
The Nairaland Side To The Story Of Akiane's Portrait Of Jesus.

Jesus appeared to me for the first time since I became saved in 2019. Although it was very briefly, I was so sure it was Him, i went ahead to share it here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5291314/jesus-appeared-me-first-time#80097542

However it was greeted with much scepticism by many here, including Christians, some of who appeared so sure that it wasn't Jesus I saw but a demon disguised as an angel of light, because according to them, Jesus couldn't have possibly appeared to me. One of them was so sure, he said he was ready to place a bet.

I wasn't fazed by their adverse reaction though, because I was so sure it was Jesus who appeared to me, so there was nothing all their disapproving opinions could do to change that.

It felt really good to have finally gotten to see the appearance of my Master Jesus, Lord and Savior, whose Words I proudly rep and uphold here in Nairaland and elsewhere.

But that wasn't where the story ended, as over a month later, when the dust appeared to have settled and when I had already moved on from that, a beloved bro here, @Okcornel, who I believe was led of the Spirit, having seen the thread I shared about the appearance of Jesus, came to me with some portraits of Jesus drawn by Akiane to attest to it. And I was able to confirm that the second was the perfect match of the Jesus I saw.

It was really shocking though, because it wasn't just His appearance, but also His gaze when He appeared to me, which made me think He wasn't happy with me, was exactly the same as that of the portrait of Jesus drawn by Akiane.

https://www.nairaland.com/5353610/much-respect-all-those-put#81270061

But that wasn't still all, as while I was yet confirming the portrait of Jesus drawn by Akiane to bear the same resemblance with that which I saw, another good bro of mine here, @EnthronedbyGod, who Jesus had appeared to severally, was also led of the Spirit to that same thread, to endorse the same portrait of Jesus drawn by Akiane as the appearance of Jesus who had appeared to Him.

https://www.nairaland.com/5353610/much-respect-all-those-put#81392443

I was shocked to find Him on that same thread at the same time I was confirming it, so was compelled to ask him, how he came about it?

Here's what he said:

EnthronedbyGod:

A young man asked me if Jesus looked like most of the Jesus pics and I told him no, cos I had never seen any close to it.

The night before I came across the pics, I lay down speaking in tongues and it was as if I was feeling sleepy, suddenly I saw myself with my phone on nairaland on that exact thread where the pics was.

I logged in the next morning before 11am and came straight to the thread and it was what I saw the previous night, that was why I told you to post it here before I came back online in the evening , and I logged off immediately.

That was the only thing I came to do online that morning of thesame day when I logged in.

You can confirm through my posts and you'll see that it was the only post I made that morning of same day.

God bless

That wasn't all still, as several other Nairalanders who Jesus appeared to, also confirmed the portrait of Jesus made by Akiane to also be that of Jesus who they saw as shown in the screenshots below.

I expect some more confirmations to also come in this thread, because It's beyond glaring to me that the portrait of Jesus made by Akiane depicted the real human face of Jesus, and that Jesus wanted those of us, especially His servants who weren't on Earth while He was here to also know what He looked like when He was here, so He appeared to a little child and taught her how to draw, so she could make a portrait of Him, which those He appears to would be able to confirm as His appearance

Hence It was gratifying to have seen the real appearance of Jesus, and also to have the benefit of Akiane's portrait of Him to show what the Jesus I saw looked like.

However, i believe the most important thing is not seeing the appearance of Jesus but to have Him dwelling in our hearts,

God bless.

Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2022
Having had Jesus appear to me for the first time since I got saved in 2019, in 2020, it was angel Michael I saw descending from heaven, saying "I'm here to protect you", and on the spot, he extinguished two demons or evil spirits, I suppose, hovering close by.

https://www.nairaland.com/6126618/saw-angel-michael-descend-heaven

Although i'm not near as gifted as Akiane in the making portraits, i was inspired by her portrait of Jesus, hence I tried to also making a portrait of angel Michael after he appeared to me.

I did my best to capture his face, but wasn't so sure if I got it right, hence I'm yet awaiting confirmation before I shared it here.

However in the meantime, provided below is a blurred picture of the portrait I made of Angel Michael, pending when I got the confirmation I needed to share it here.

God bless.

Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2022
You guys should stop deceiving urself and stop worshipping a portrait, when Jesus was still alive camera never existed, so no one knows hw Jesus look like

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2022
TheKingsmann:
You guys should stop deceiving urself and stop worshipping a portrait, when Jesus was still alive camera never existed, so no one knows hw Jesus look like
Do you worship the portrait or pictures of your parents or loved ones you have at home?
Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by NoApology(m): 7:55am On Jan 23, 2022
If he is white then he is not Jesus. Jesus is Hebrew and the original Hebrews are people of color and not whites.

In the book of judges Sampson was described as locking his hair into 7 locks. Whites have silky hair which cannot be locked. Again John the Baptist was described as having a bushy long locks ( rasterferian style). Lastly when Jesus appeared to John the beloved in the Ireland of Patmos he was described as having a very white wooly hair and his feet like a bronze. Bronze is which color again?

Make una no dey allow the whites dey white wash una brain. Read and gain knowledge oh black man

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2022
NoApology:
If he is white then he is not Jesus. Jesus is Hebrew and the original Hebrews are people of color and not whites.

In the book of judges Sampson was described as locking his hair into 7 locks. Whites have silky hair which cannot be locked. Again John the Baptist was described as having a bushy long locks ( rasterferian style). Lastly when Jesus appeared to John the beloved in the Ireland of Patmos he was described as having a very white wooly hair and his feet like a bronze. Bronze is which color again?

Make una no dey allow the whites dey white wash una brain. Read and gain knowledge oh black man
I'm sure if he was black as you, you'd immediately believe it's Him, right?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Having had Jesus appear to me for the first time since I got saved in 2019, in 2020, it was angel Michael I saw descending from heaven, saying "I'm here to protect you", and on the spot, he extinguished two demons or evil spirits, I suppose, hovering close by.

Although i'm not near as gifted as Akiane in the making portraits, i was inspired by her portrait of Jesus, hence I tried to also making a portrait of angel Michael after he appeared to me.

I did my best to capture his face, but wasn't so sure if I got it right, hence I'm yet awaiting confirmation before I shared it here.

However in the meantime, provided below is a blurred picture of the portrait I made of Angel Michael, pending when I got the confirmation I needed to share it here.

God bless.

Angel Michael in beards
Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by waldigit: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2022
kiss
TheKingsmann:
I am sure you didn't read the write up. The way we reason sometimes, you couldn't read something but went ahead to comment on something you could not spare enough time to study.
Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by TheSourcerer: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2022
YUP THATS JESUS RIGHT THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by NoApology(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I'm sure if he was black as you, you'd immediately believe it's Him, right?

Your submission is unintelligent and lacks depth. This discuss is not about if we believe in him or not but someone lying to us that Jesus is white.

Suffice to say no one has seen his picture as there was none during his time, we can only work with the facts we have.

Facts cannot prove that Jesus and his kind where people of color and the Roman catholic will tell us otherwise.

It's analogous to a blind man describing an elephant as being a huge animal with a long nose and tusk, but because he cannot see it, a person with vision will tell him it's not an elephant but a lion.

Read your scripture, all the truth you need is there. It wasn't me that said Sampson has 7 locks of hair, the scripture did. It wasn't me that claimed Jesus feet is like bronze, John the beloved did in his book of revelation.

Don't attack me for stating a truth you are too lazy to find out for yourself.

Quote me again and i go change am for you.
Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2022
Drabeey:

Angel Michael in beards
Have you him without beards?
Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2022
NoApology:

Your submission is unintelligent and lacks depth. This discuss is not about if we believe in him or not but someone lying to us that Jesus is white.

Suffice to say no one has seen his picture as there was none during his time, we can only work with the facts we have.

Facts cannot prove that Jesus and his kind where people of color and the Roman catholic will tell us otherwise.

It's analogous to a blind man describing an elephant as being a huge animal with a long nose and tusk, but because he cannot see it, a person with vision will tell him it's not an elephant but a lion.

Read your scripture, all the truth you need is there. It wasn't me that said Sampson has 7 locks of hair, the scripture did. It wasn't me that claimed Jesus feet is like bronze, John the beloved did in his book of revelation.

Don't attack me for stating a truth you are too lazy to find out for yourself.

Quote me again and i go change am for you.
Regardless of whatever Jesus looked like or the colour of His skin, the most important thing as I said in the Op is having Him dwelling inside of our hearts.

Agree?
Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by luwiizy(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2022
Religion and confusion...

You don't even know the skin color of Jesus..
Yet you embrace every image the white throws at you because majority of black people lack depth of knowledge..

Everything here is God this Jesus that..
The Israelites are advancing everyday technologies wise...

Please is their God different ist not the same God of Israel christians here are worshipping why are we more backward than the word backward.

Please how many mega churches do they have in Israel..

Sometimes I am just so ashamed sharing these valuable oxygen with most of you religious folk..

Even God himself can't save you all..

Yes God can't save you from being stupid it's a thing of choice.
Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
According to Rev 1:14..... His head and hair as white as wool & snow. But his feet as burnished bronze. What I am seeing here is BLACK HAIR. I thought Samson killed a Lion in the bible. Lions are only found in Africa and in tiny population in India. So was SAMSON a black man or a White man? Is the Isreal of today the same Isreal in the bible? .
One thing I know about FAMILIAR SPIRITS is that they try to connect you with dead family members and relatives.
Re: Could This Be The Real Face Of Jesus? (Photos And Video) by majorgr: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Honestly, if you're waiting for confirmation, you may as well wait till Jesus comes because scripture demands us to walk by faith and not by sight. Although, there is nothing wrong in sharing the picture with a strong warning of caution for viewers not to take it as the final say but as a reference to what the angel might look like. Did you notice that in the arc of the covenant there was no image in it? So that the children of Israel would not use any image to represent God and worship such. In essence, some people might take the image as actually the face of the angel Michael and begin to worship it, that's why i say if you must share, do it with a very strong caution as a reference, there are many books already published that gave references to how angels look like, it doesn't mean it must be an exact angel. Also, from my personal observation, it seems people that have had visions of Jesus or angels seems to have a personalize veiw of what they saw, for example, if Jesus appeared to 5 different people separately, they all always seems to have five different descriptions of Jesus. Therefore, this has made me to wonder if perhaps God uses what we visualize of him to communicate to us. Some people even said each time the lord appeared to them they usually have never seen a face. So we really need to put caution on confirming how Jesus should or should not look like or even an angel. I really like referring to the part where Jesus refered to the disciples that Thomas thou have seen me and believe, more bless are those who have not seen me and yet believe. In other words, don't struggle to see but believe because the scripture says you who did not see are more blessed than the ones who saw.
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

No Christian Is Untouchable / Why Do Married Women And Men Cheat / A Prayer For Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.