Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Worries About My Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Worries About My Baby (424 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Is My Baby Going To Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worries About My Baby by Deltablood11(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2022
Please doctors and mothers in the house, my baby of one month and one day old has not toilet for 5 days now. Please what's happening and the possible solution? Help me please.
Re: Worries About My Baby by daddytime(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Deltablood11:
Please doctors and mothers in the house, my baby of one month and one day old has not toilet for 5 days now. Please what's happening and the possible solution? Help me please.

Take that kid to the nearest hospital, bro.

Come on.

Don't be carefree and negligent with a gift let in your custody...
Re: Worries About My Baby by Restroom: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hospital ,not.nairaland please
Re: Worries About My Baby by dacblogger: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Infants do that alot... Holding back poop I mean.
Give him time,he will poop or you can insert soap inside his bum if you're that worried
Re: Worries About My Baby by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nothing Is wrong with your baby
My baby does that a lot
At first we took her to hospital but we were told she is trying to add weight
Nor worry the baby Abeg only say her mess go day smell oh

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Postinor 2 / Is This An Infection? (picture) / There Is Nothing Phyto Science Stem Cell Can't Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.