Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Fake Window Installation - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fake Window Installation (1728 Views)

Window Installation Error / Help Me With Window 7 Ultimate Activation / Change My Laptop Language To English. Window Vista Home Premium. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Window Installation by phemmy008(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hello guys, pls I need ur help. I was updating my laptop, am running window xp service pack 2, it installed one update that says window hasn't been signed that it might be counterfeit after installation and it changed my desktop background to black and pop up a notification at the rite hand side of the screen that u might victim of counterfeit. What do I need to do to remove this notification and black background? Please help me. Thanks.
Re: Fake Window Installation by Valentinooo: 12:21am On Jun 21, 2011
Go to the tread with the name "post your computer troubble here"
Re: Fake Window Installation by koseepaaro(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ Poster, you are not to update your windows unless you are running a genuine version of windows. The steps involve in removing the annoying counterfeiting message will take you some tech tricks. I will advise you to look for a nearby tech to do that for you. Or you can have your windows reloaded and turn off auto update after the reloading of your system's windows to prevent future (same) annoying message.

Note that the message came up because your system tried to access microsoft windoows server to download updates for windows installed in your system and microsoft detected that the version of windows you installed in your system is not a genuine version.
Re: Fake Window Installation by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
why do u have to update when u know u are using a pirated OS, u nid to get an activation crack, or u reinstall ur OS. if u must update make sure its a manual update, and scrutinize it before u install it, if u are using window7 or vista i can help u with the activation crack
Re: Fake Window Installation by mykah09: 12:22am On Jun 22, 2011
Theboynextd, pls, i av d same problem as d poster but my OS is window 7. Kindly help
Re: Fake Window Installation by tunamania(m): 3:48am On Jun 22, 2011
pls boy next door i also need activation crack for my windows 7 professional i'd be really grateful email id is omegamove@gmail.com,thanks
Re: Fake Window Installation by mykah09: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
Theboynextdoor, kindly send d activation code to my mail ad wh is nestaphilak@yahoo.com
Re: Fake Window Installation by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2011
hi guys, im so sorry for the silence v bin busy, i hv been trying to send it via emai attachment but it couldnt send, they said i cant send program file via email. can d do u guys hv any idae on how i can send it,
Re: Fake Window Installation by toffa: 1:14am On Jun 23, 2011
is d jamb result out
Re: Fake Window Installation by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2011
i have sent the activator link to ur email address, best of luck, sorry for the delay,

or

http://zone-sharing.info/windows-7-activator-crack/
Re: Fake Window Installation by DualCore1: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2011
mykah09:

Theboynextd, pls, i av d same problem as d poster but my OS is window 7. Kindly help

Google: windows 7 activator by daz
Re: Fake Window Installation by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2011
Guys, did the activator work?
Re: Fake Window Installation by gelanbag: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2011
Download the crack version.
Re: Fake Window Installation by deji2009(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
Some Nigerians dont pay for things

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fake Window Installation by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2011
They need not pay, thats why its called a forum, to network and share ideas
Re: Fake Window Installation by mykah09: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2011
Theboynextdoor thank u 4 ur effort, i appreciate. I downloaded the activator but don't get hw to install. Kindly post d procedure 4 installing. Thanx
Re: Fake Window Installation by femi4: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
deji2009:

Some Nigerians dont pay for things

shocked shocked shocked
As if all the programs/software on your system are genuine
Re: Fake Window Installation by abatakan1: 7:19am On Jun 30, 2011
@femi4, if you know the guy (deji2009) you will get his/her point of view, he knows his/her stuff.
Re: Fake Window Installation by femi4: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2011
abatakan1:

@femi4, if you know the guy (deji2009) you will get his/her point of view, he knows his/her stuff.
[/quoteMy point is that he should stop discouraging pple from using crack version of softwares.Does he work with microsoft? Original softwares r quite xpensive 4 average nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Urgent Help. I Forgot My Email Password / Laptop Suddenly Freezes After 10-15 Minutes Of Browsing / How Much Does It Cost To Buy A Laptop(hp) Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.