Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? (73263 Views)

Lagos At Risk Of Being Partially Submerged - Goldman Sachs Report / 10 Nights in Dubai / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by 24brains(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Karlovych:
tinubu bullion van saga.
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by Navalsadiq(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pic1...TUNISIA
Pic2...GHANA
Pic2...BURKINA FASO
Pic4...GABON

yeye dey smell.to win match they cannot they busy blaming buhari
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by jyz200(m): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lagos is beautiful
God bless yorubaland
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by allahIsAnIDOL: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2022
3. TMB
4. Idumota
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by KunleSteel: 12:18am On Jan 24, 2022
thesicilian:
Lagos is one of the dirtiest slums in the world. You guys are making it look like exactly the opposite with these isolated pictures.

You know this because, perhaps, you are familiar with Lagos? And you made this statement because, also perhaps, you have been around the world to know which states/provinces/countries have slums and their respective degree of dirt?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by KunleSteel: 12:20am On Jan 24, 2022
thesicilian:
Lagos is one of the dirtiest slums in the world. You guys are making it look like exactly the opposite with these isolated pictures.

Another response...

Lagos has one of the dirtiest slums in the world. And as you can see, it has beautiful places also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by KunleSteel: 12:24am On Jan 24, 2022
thesicilian:

Yet another response...

Oga, the post is about pictures of Lagos at night, showing glamour.

Do your own post and show slum pictures na, abi ki le ni mo wi?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by KingDash: 12:37am On Jan 24, 2022
touts state.. Godforbid.
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by Lexusgs430: 12:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Also show us pictures of household rubbish, gathered in piles, littering the street......... Waiting for Governor knows what ...........

Plus people shitting in public aka open bombing ......... smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by Lexusgs430: 12:51am On Jan 24, 2022
KunleSteel:

Yet another response...

Glamour in the midst of cholera outbreak ........ grin

It's like rubbing perfume on your nose, whilst the remaining of your torso is soaked in sewage ........ smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by Pumpumking: 2:21am On Jan 24, 2022
meobizy:
Abeg show the pictures without filters.

I neeed punnny nah has we discuss & agree..but can u juss help a brother out? are u a racist.? undecided
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by CUMIN: 4:19am On Jan 24, 2022
abc115:
Pic 8-11?

That mini stadium at clinic road coming down from 3rd mainland bridge
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by osazuwa23: 4:19am On Jan 24, 2022
favorite city on the continent of africa but that football pitch i never seem am
abc115:
Do you know Lagos? Oya
Pic 1?
Pic 2 ?
Pic 3 ?
Pic 4?
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by osazuwa23: 4:21am On Jan 24, 2022
they hardly talk about the floating water slum were people live sabbatical on youtube did documentary on the place . if they cna some how turn that into a tourist attraction it stop homeless form staying there angry
Zubaidabta12:
sad
All these yeye people leave the core Lagos to snap and edit fine places when there’s ebutte metta, ajegunle via apapa theres mushin e.t.c which are the core Lagos. I have even discovered slums in Lagos island and surulere as well as ketu and ojota. I don’t think anywhere exists in Lagos without a slum hidden from view by external appearance.
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by Zubaidabta12(m): 4:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Yes indeed
osazuwa23:
they hardly talk about the floating water slum were people live sabbatical on youtube did documentary on the place . if they cna some how turn that into a tourist attraction it stop homeless form staying there angry
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by bcbones: 4:55am On Jan 24, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:

Are you a Uber driver?

I was for a year actually

2 Likes

Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by bcbones: 4:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Allisgud:
he be like say u be Uber driver

Guilty as charged
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by Omini247: 5:15am On Jan 24, 2022
4th is oshodi
1st is obalende
2nd festac
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by Trevor007007(m): 5:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Generator powered lights, you just they show us street lights and decorated Christmas lights, non is powered by PHCN or whatever ever they call themselves this days, you would have shown us inside Lagos make we see and judge angry.
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by cayorday89(m): 6:02am On Jan 24, 2022
redsun:
You sometimes get street lights in nigeria, but no house lights. Charity begins at home. You have to efficiently light up the homes first before the streets.
So much on point, that is one thing I also noticed each time I am out at night, I will see that there is light but people no longer put bulbs outside of their compound like it used to be before and everywhere will be dark, this I later discovered to be common in places where they are using prepaid meters. How many units will it consume compared to the guaranteed security they will get from a well lighted surroundings?
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by Juliusmomoh2: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lol grin grin grin grin. My brother man,las las,the banny collect grin angry

I don finally bow out of bread work for now....Na keke I dey roll small small for now wink

waoo.. good to hear that.
money dey inside Keke na. if you Sabi the technic .

I'll be out of the country in few month....

I go miss you oooo ...
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by AmadorSays: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2022
Karlovych:
this one go be politician house, as money for the people don show grin
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

waoo.. good to hear that.
money dey inside Keke na. if you Sabi the technic .

I'll be out of the country in few month....

I go miss you oooo ...
. cool. Like seriously, I'm happy for you bro......Just that no forget me abeg cheesy. Wish you well my brother man cool
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by Juliusmomoh2: 6:53am On Jan 24, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. cool. Like seriously, I'm happy for you bro......Just that no forget me abeg cheesy. Wish you well my brother man cool

how are go take forget you obaxx grin grin

no worry everywhere go stew. .... just try get passport first.

I fit connect you.
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by membranus: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

my main account was banned for 10 years

Did you kill somebody on NL to justify such a long ban?

NL moderators are something else.
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

how are go take forget you obaxx grin grin

no worry everywhere go stew. .... just try get passport first.

I fit connect you.
ohh cheesy. Thanks bro......For now, guyman gat balance the keke first make he no come pack go village cheesy

Anyway thanks,I go miss too specially.....
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by membranus: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2022
KunleSteel:

Yet another response...

O wi re.
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by TheGift: 7:30am On Jan 24, 2022
spy24:
I see Lekki Ikoyi bridge there

We all saw, Lekki -Ikoyi bridge there. Tell us something we don’t already know, Lol.
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by ooohoo: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2022
Pic 1 - Mile 2
Pic 2 - Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota
Pic 3 - Falomo Ikoyi link bridge
Pic 4 - Apongbon
Pic 5 - CMS
Pic 6 - Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge
Pic 7 - Ojota
Pic 8 - Zenith bank, by Alaka
Pic 8 - 11: Campus, Lagos Island (you missed the numbering)
Pic 12-15: Terminus 1-3, Oshodi Interchange
Pic 18-19: Eko hotel roundabout, Ajose Adeosun
Pic 20 - Tafawa Balewa Square
Pic 21 - Civic centre
Pic 22 - 1004 overlooking the Falomo-Ikoyi bridge (you can see the ramp)
Pic 23 - Oriental hotel
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by JuanDeDios: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2022
thesicilian:
There are slums in Lagos. But these places here aren't isolated. They're very much Lagos. As much as the slums.
Re: Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? by Bashnigga(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Never been to Lagos angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) / Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria / My Nasty Experience With Nigerian In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.