Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" (12394 Views)

A Nairalander's Animation Story: "How To Cope With An Overprotective Partner" / A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Can A Relationship Built On Lies Work?" / A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by TheABOMINATION: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
OK watched the video, the story was very educational and contain great lesson. You will almost always fail to do something worthwhile with stolen money.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Aliencraft:
Hello Nairalanders!
What will you do if you mistakenly got credited with a huge amount of money?

I'll like to share the animation story I produced with you all. The title is "Finders Keepers", it tells the story of a young man who mistakenly got credited with a large sum of money and this changed his life for good or so he thought grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDENYPwUFiI

Say No To Fraud!

You did a good job. But try to use your natural voicing with some enhancements, it will be better that way.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Style007784: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana
yamunla69: that money wey dem dey display for that forum them go pay us or na just for fun
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Aliencraft(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
OK watched the video, the story was very educational and contain great lesson. You will almost always fail to do something worthwhile with stolen money.
Thanks for watching smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Aliencraft(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
FreelanceRebel:

You did a good job. But try to use your natural voicing with some enhancements, it will be better that way.
Alright
Noted.
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by xamiel4(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Legalcriminal:
I will use the money to play 3odds Tunisia to beat Nigeria since our President wish them well evil may befall them naso Joshua take chop beating tht day too.

After winning I return the money back
You dey see o. Hope say you later stake the bet
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Aliencraft:
Hello Nairalanders!

I'll like to share the animation story I produced with you all. The title is "Finders Keepers", it tells the story of a young man who mistakenly got credited with a large sum of money and this changed his life for good or so he thought grin

Say No To Fraud!

Whoa! Such a brilliant performance! How can I get in touch with you?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Aliencraft(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

Whoa! Such a brilliant performance! How can I get in touch with you?
Thanks.
I really appreciate grin
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Richdee1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
DAMIMONY:
Please I am tired of this country someone should help me,I don't need tips,I want go Abroad,I get kpali,Nysc certified, i get sense small I fit hustle well,I Dan do bolt well, person car.tbe money no just come in bulk,no loan,no federal government fund,no connect,.abeg mk person assist me comot this oven,,the environment harsh,I no get anything to offer presently,but I get potentials,am a fast learner.i dey sweat dey type,am still young..Naija no fit stop my shine IJN

If you finally see helper and he or she ask you what do you want to do abroad or what's your plan, what would be your reply?
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by DAMIMONY: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
I can work as a teacher, Even driver
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by purpulrain: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Aliencraft:

Wasn't forming accent o, I produced and did the voice of all the characters except the lady's voice.
So please show some love by at least watching the video... grin
I watched till end cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Aliencraft(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
purpulrain:
I watched till end cool
Thank you grin
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Aliencraft:

Thanks.
I really appreciate grin

Please, I just mail you now. Or can you kindly chat me up on WhatsApp via 09067875890...
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Aliencraft(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

Please, I just mail you now. Or can you kindly chat me up on WhatsApp via 09067875890...
Ok
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Aliencraft:

Ok

Thank you. I really appreciate...
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by TheOgaBoss: 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
First kudos for the effort. But there is very little animation really in the clip, most of the characters are just still characters with a voiceover.
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by bigl: 12:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Aliencraft:
Hello Nairalanders!

Say No To Fraud!

Nice work!

However, i'll advise u polish the movement more and also, do more on the audio in terms of quality and variety (its just u mimicking everyone)!

Nevertheless, its a great start bro! Its not easy to animated common 30 seconds!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Ura: 1:25am On Jan 24, 2022
A good one there.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by emperordelis(m): 1:43am On Jan 24, 2022
Aliencraft:
Hello Nairalanders!

Say No To Fraud!

Absolutely brilliant...You try bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by eedimo(m): 3:18am On Jan 24, 2022
Legalcriminal:
I will use the money to play 3odds Tunisia to beat Nigeria since our President wish them well evil may befall them naso Joshua take chop beating tht day too.

You were right after all
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by smart024(m): 4:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Nice...
But you have to improve on the voicing...

Aliencraft:
Hello Nairalanders!

Say No To Fraud!
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Aroyjunior(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Not bad; interesting please keep it up.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Moneyboyz: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2022
I mistakenly send 73200 to one rukayak in access bank, I haven't received back my mon ey till now, it's over a month already, gtbank didn't get back to me.
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Gamusgamus: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2022
KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB
VERY EDUCATIVE

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by FuckHomophobes: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Wow, can't believe I finished Watching this. Hmm which jazz did you use.

Nice but please improve on the sync.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Kunja2: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2022
This is great. Though you can do better but this is amazing still.

Get a durable Oraimo powerbank. I have the one of 30,000mah and it's so durable and strong.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Ancecoker(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Can't believe I saw the video to d end. Interesting though

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Oppypoppy: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Nice work mehn! Keep it up! ...But why are they white?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by Clickguy44: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Great work. We can do better �

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Legalcriminal:

Omo, and Tunisia did beat Nigeria.

I doff hat for you Comrade! shocked shocked sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Partners Netflix To Launch Film Academy (Video) / Bbnaija: Nengi Exposes Her Butt As She Rock Underwear While Playing Table Tennis / Aki & Paw-paw Float Movie Production Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.