Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Corruption In Todays Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corruption In Todays Jamb (1299 Views)

NISDEBATE: Corruption in Nigeria who takes the blame: Leaders or the followers? / Your Opinion On Todays Jamb / Decribe Him In One Word In Todays JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption In Todays Jamb by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 21, 2011
OMG!!! I hardly believed my ears when a close friend of mine told me of his experience in his center when we were both discussing on how the JAMB Examination was. "He told of that, at the beginning of the examination, two JAMB officials walked into the hall and asked each and every one of them writting the exam to pay the sum of N1000 for them to be given the answers, to his greatest suprise, almost every candidate began to come out with there 1K, and were all taken to a special class to wrte theirs, while those without the money were left behind in the hall to struggle with thier brains. The problem is that those that didnt pay the sum were not only left behind but they were maltreated by the officials and security personnels, they were only given 3 hrs to finish up there papers. All through the time they Were writing theirs the officials were busy chanting abuses on them, calling them all sort of names. The papers of two candidate were torn into pieces for just no reasonable reason. One the other hand, those that paid the sum arrived their new hall to meet already photocopied answers waiting for them, each were given four different subject answers according to the subject they were sitting for". When i heard this, i was heavily disturbed, asking my self, how can this be happening in this present age? So, my fellow NAIRALANDERS I really ur help and advice on how to go about reporting this inhuman treatment and experience to JAMB HEADQUARTERS. I'm not insane neither i'm i crazy. I think justice must step it humble toes on this matter. I NEED THY ADVICE PLS.
Re: Corruption In Todays Jamb by Yunisa001(m): 3:49am On Jun 21, 2011
U better leav them 4 God because if u report them it will realy affect u because u from that center

Re: Corruption In Todays Jamb by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:36am On Jun 21, 2011
its like u dnt wanna gain admission into any uni again , if u cant beat dem,u join dem*jus sayin*but here u dnt wanna join dem ida, so i rephrase'if u cant join dem,u leave dem'.y on earth does d idea of reportn dem to d headquarters wen its frm d top corruption emerged from, i just pity u so much, A WORD DEY SAY IS WHAT,
Re: Corruption In Todays Jamb by charlisco(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2011
from my years of experience dealing with jamb issue, if you report such a center and u are a candidate of that center, you are not going to be spare, if jamb para-venture council such center, your paper will be among
Re: Corruption In Todays Jamb by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
**Angrilly** i still pity those that cheated at d just concluded UTME, as a large hammer is about 2 hit them on their heads, due 2 d fact that many result were withheld all on the offense of cheating. "HARD WORK PAYS, SO Y CHEATING??"
Re: Corruption In Todays Jamb by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2011
av u seen ur result, heard its out,

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Sets Varsity Cut-off Points:university-180,poly & College Of Education-160 / Unn Post-utme/screening Past Questions And Answers (sure Success) / Do You Have A Low Score In The Just Concluded Utme..this Is A MUST Read For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.