Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nigerian Tenancy And Eviction Law - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Tenancy And Eviction Law (191 Views)

Should I Sign This Tenancy Agreement? / Abuja Records 30% Decline On Tenancy Fees / The New Lagos Tenancy Law:who Does It Favour Most? The Lanlord Or The Tenant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Tenancy And Eviction Law by masui(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Happy Sunday my learned people in the house.
I have a tenant in my dad's apartment who has not paid his rent for the past seven months.
He lost his job though, due to COVID.

My dad does not have the strength of engaging him in unnecessary tussle. So when I went home this New Year, he asked me to handle the matter and make sure I quit him before end of this month.

He is a yearly tenant and been occupying the the apartment for the past 3 years with no issues.

Please what does Nigerian Tenancy law say about the duration a landlord should give his tenant to seek for an alternative place of residence.

Do different states have different laws?

Please property lawyers, help a brother make I know the right step to take.

Lala, please help move this ministry to FP.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop For Sale / Beautiful Home At "Lekki County Homes" / Four Wing Duplex House In Nigeria We Are Building For A Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.