Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company (4786 Views)

Should I Relocate Or Work Remotely As A Developer? / Software Engineer Who Work Remotely For Intl Corps, Would You Like To Relocate? / Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you are a programmer, software developer, software engineer and wish to work remotely for a US company, drop your email address here to receive a formal invitation.

Please this is for people who have at least three years experience unless you are an exceptionally good person.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by supo19884: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
smiley
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
supo19884:

Check your mail, you have been sent a formal invitation.

If you pass the necessary test, you will get matched to a high paying job in about six weeks.

You can now delete your email from. this thread if you wish.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by benjatoba(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
benjaminsqlserver@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by olukunle50: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
olawuni50@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by spahi: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=nencounter10 post=109626855]If you are a programmer, software developer, software engineer and wish to work remotely for a US company, drop your email address here to receive a formal invitation.

Please this is for people who have at least three years experience

Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by assurance11: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Gogobenneth@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
benjatoba:

Check your email now. You have been sent a fomal invitation.

It you pass the necessary test you will be matched to a high paying remote US job in about six weeks.

You can now delete your email from this thread if you wish.
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
benjatoba:
benjaminsqlserver@gmail.com

Sorry, I got a feedback that you are already on the platform. I wish you best of luck.
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
olukunle50:

Sorry, I got a feedback that you are already on the platform. I wish you best of luck

You can now delete your email if you wish.
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
spahi:

I got a feedback that you too are already on the platform. It seems all Nairalanders are already on the platform.

Please if you are already on a platform that helps get remote job from the US , don't respond to thie OP.

I wish you all the best @spahi

You can delete you email now
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
assurance11:
m

You have been sent a formal invitation. You can delete your email from this thread now if you wish.

If you pass the necessary test you will get matched to a high paying job in about six weeks .
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
assurance11:

You have been sent a formal invitation. You can delete your email from this thread now if you wish.

If you pass the necessary test you will get matched to a high paying job in about six weeks .
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by excanny: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by Iambro(m): 12:42am On Jan 24, 2022
iambrojohnson68@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 1:27am On Jan 24, 2022
excanny:

I got a feedback that you are already on the platform. Good luck.

You can delete your email now if you want.
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 1:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Iambro:

Check your email. You have been sent a formal invitation. If you pass the necessary test. You will be matched to a high paying job in about six week.

Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by prof30(m): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2022
mine4christ@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by JudeAfoo(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2022
opakunleafolabi@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by olubantylove(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by spahi: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
nencounter10:

I got a feedback that you too are already on the platform. It seems all Nairalanders are already on the platform.

Please if you are already on a platform that helps get remote job from the US , don't respond to thie OP.

I wish you all the best @spahi

You can delete you email now

I am not sure you will get your referral bonus this way. Almost anyone from this side of the world who thinks they know coding already knows about Turing.
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by Badilstical(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Gabrielcoder247@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
olubantylove:

Please check your mail. You have been sent an invitation. You can now delete you email if you want.
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by StarFist(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thank you
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by juzo98(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Uzochukwunwigwe@gmail.com - Back end developer (using node js, express.js, mongodb, git, Typescript and aws)
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by tpatoskey1: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
tpatoskey@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2022
StarFist:

You have been sent an invitation. Please check your email.

Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by nencounter10: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2022
tpatoskey1:

You have been sent an invitation.Please check your email.

Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by Paschal5835(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
samchuks711@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by calebians1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
adeleyecaleb55@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company by youngpresidooo: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2022
nencounter10:
If you are a programmer, software developer, software engineer and wish to work remotely for a US company, drop your email address here to receive a formal invitation.

Please this is for people who have at least three years experience unless you are an exceptionally good person.
hello I have 6years experience
Work with django,laravel,vue,react and javascript
segunemma2003@gmail.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Start An Escrow Company, What Do You Think? / Twogo4x: A Better 2go Client / Computer Science Project Topic Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.