Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 61. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 61. (243 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 61. by PastorSomba(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 61.

Hebrews 2:14-15 (KJV) Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
John 10:10; Hebrews 2:14-15; Revelation 1:18; Philippians 1:20-23; 1Corinthians 15:54-57;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

69. We can raise the dead now both the spiritually and physically dead because Christ now has the keys or authority of death and hell. Keys stand for authority. Having taken the authority of death and hell from the devil Jesus is now Lord over the heavens, the earth, hell and all the land of the dead including the Lake of fire. This authority He collected was on behalf of all men because He died and rose from the dead on behalf of all men. When we believe, we become part of His body that died, was buried and rose at the resurrection. It is the reason we use his name to do everything or we do everything on earth in His nsme. So when He went to the land of the dead to collect the keys we were all with. So if Jesus has the keys of hell and death we have it too. Jesus and us are the ones to determine who dies and what death can do in our generation. We have the keys of hell and death to save all men from death, hell and lake of fire. We do not have it to destroy our human enemies.

As a result, the devil cannot kill anyone except the person permits it. With the keys in the hand of men no man is permitted to die or go to hell. With death abolished, physical death is no longer death but sleep until the rapture or day of judgement. Without Hebrews 2:14-15 or the death and resurrection of Jesus salvation would have been impossible, for all men were held captive by death before then. If Christ had not risen He would have also been held captive by the power of death in the land of the dead. Jesus said Matthew 16:18-19 that 'I will build my Church and the gates of hell will never prevail' because He knew He will destroy death and the devil by His resurrection.

The gates of hell are the gates of death. Gates also means the place of authority. All the authorities of hell cannot prevail because Jesus now has the keys to the gates of hell. Hell and death are one because hell is the place of the physical dead who died without Christ. With keys of hell and death in the hand of Christ and death abolished, we are not supposed to permit anyone to die and go to hell. With death abolished hell is not supposed to exist for anyone in your generation, you are supposed to close the gates of hell against all men in your generation. That is why we have the keys and that is why Christ said the gates of hell will never prevail.

Let not more people go to hell than heaven in your family, community, town, city, state, nation and the whole world. In the name of Jesus you are the resurrection and the life of your generation. How many people have you raised from spiritual death to life and how many are you planning to resurrect to eternal life in your life time. In 1John 3:8 the bible says Jesus was manifest to destroy the works of the devil. Jesus was not manifest to destroy workers of iniquity. There is a difference between works and workers. Works are the actions, workers are the people.

Jesus do not come to destroy people but to destroy the works of the devil in their lives. So do not destroy the workers but destroy the works and save the workers. It is the works that gave birth to the workers. Therefore if the works are destroyed the workers will be set free to work for God instead of the devil. In 1Corinthians 3:21-23 'All things are yours' means all things are now under your authority including people, life, death and the whole world. All things are under our authority to give them light and life. Notice death is part of what the bible says belong to us because in Christ Jesus we have the keys of hell and death. John 11:25; Revelation 1:18; Romans 6:3-10; 1Corinthians 15:50-58; 1Timothy 2:1-4; 2Timothy 1:10;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Hot Judgement At The Gate Of Heaven! / Russia Ukraine Crisis In Simple Terms / Live Miracles And Wonders Going On In WARRI Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.