Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos (914 Views)

Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by BabsLazu: 12:03am On Jan 24, 2022
There was tension at church village junction, Gowon Estate , Lagos, today Sunday 23rd of January 2022 at about 5 pm. When Northern Okada riders stabbed two people in the area. According to the story they were stabbed after insisting that the bike man who caused the injury of his female passenger takes her to a medical facility to be treated. The bike man attempted to escape with one of his brothers who came to join him, and this move was resisted by the two stabbed. However other of their Northern brothers came and they stabbed two of them in their stomach with their intestine bulging out, while people who were around the area were trying to settle the matter a little far from where they were stabbed. The attackers of the two, successfully fled the area, before they could be apprehended by the police. Six bikes were burnt and police are currently in the area to restore normalcy. It was reported that one of the persons stabbed passed away, before getting to Igando general hospital. The names of the two persons stabbed are Jacob and Okon. Jacob is an indigene of Akwa-Ibom state and Okon an indigene of CrossRiver state.

Re: Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2022
To live and survive in Nigeria daily is a testimony sad

Everywhere blood are spewed without conscience sad.

Last time I checked, the abokis don't regards human lives, i see no reason to face aboki for fight specially touts parading around as an okada operators in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by Nukilia: 12:47am On Jan 24, 2022
When we read about northern fighters invading communities in droves even with the presence of security forces we take it as a joke. By the time the Boko Haram footsoldiers parading as okada men in Lagos unveil their terror on a large scale, we will all receive sense. undecided
Re: Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by Polynek(m): 12:59am On Jan 24, 2022
Everyday 1 violent news must come out
Re: Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by realstars: 1:02am On Jan 24, 2022
Lagos never see this comming...
The bandit guys are kidnapping people and useing the gain for bike to start okada busness in lagos,
expect more of this in time come,
i know calabar no de gree. But see as the two Akwacross take lost their lifes.
May they RIP.
Re: Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by babasolution: 1:47am On Jan 24, 2022
LAGOS as been conquered, yorubaland as been won and conquered. The Hausa- Fulani have completely taken over lagos

1 Like

Re: Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:12am On Jan 24, 2022
It's so unfortunate that you all live in a country where the law doesn't even work as it should..
I hope they get arrested tho..
Re: Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by SugarCake: 3:06am On Jan 24, 2022
The high rate of those northern okada men is alarming
Re: Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by Coolsperm: 3:49am On Jan 24, 2022
As Yoruba I don't like way and manner this northerners are trooping into lagos
Re: Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by heartbeat84: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
these hausa bastards really infiltrated lagos via okada riding. may God have mercy on the souls of the deceased chaps
Re: Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by mediainc: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Okada is a menace and security threat to Lagos, they are illiterates and desperate, can be used by people using tribal and even religious extremist ploy to confuse them to carry out violence.
Re: Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by Boogyman557: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool

R.I.P TO D DEAD...

I don LOAD enough BULLET 4 my KALA...

Na 4 were in LAGOS E happen...

I need LOCATION fast fast...

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to begin BLAST BLAST on sight...

Na to de BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST any left leg wey I SEE

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Two Stabbed By Northern Okada Riders, One Reportedly Dead In Lagos by Dollarremix(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Na person way no value him life go follow aboki fight.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher In Delta state Arrested For Flogging 19-Month-Old Pupil To Death (Pix) / Can You Allow Gym Instructor Handle Your Wife Like This (video) / Inside Life: People Rescue Woman Who Attempts Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge (wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.