Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Nigerians And Their Reverence For White Or Fair Skinned People - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians And Their Reverence For White Or Fair Skinned People (201 Views)

Should Black Skinned African Nations Start Boycotting The FIFA World Cup? / Quique Serien: It Wouldn't Be Fair If Barca Plays Napoli In An Empty Stadium / Coronavirus: Premier League Ditches Pre-Match Fair-Play Handshakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Reverence For White Or Fair Skinned People by shevchenko(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2022
*All my screenshots were sent on jan 14th

Nigerians the leaders , the citizens( men and women) have inferiority complex when they are faced with a white skinned person.

China comes to mind .They believe China is very superior to them.
Everyone is blaming buhari for our outster but they failed to remove the log in their eyes.

Constantly loving okoye ,esp the girls. I kept on warning Nigerians in numerous posts but i wss insulted.I warned about Balogun, i warned about Troost.Nigerians crucified me ,he is a cute guy they said ,

Iwobi is not the cause of this ,Buhari is not the cause of this,Okoye is 100percent to be blamed for this.And who put him there? Nigerians.

We insult our neighbors Ghana and call them all sort of despicable words beginning with black .

When Jonathan's wife was first lady they cslled her hippopotamus because she doesn't have fine features.

Nigeria will never change

Have sense .

Re: Nigerians And Their Reverence For White Or Fair Skinned People by shevchenko(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2022
More

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2022: Tunisia Send Nigeria Home From Cameroon / Afcon 2021: Eguavoen Dismisses Super Eagles Exist / Does Balotelli Deserves His Return To The Italian National Team...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.