Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1212832 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sweetoma: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2022
valyrose:
6th Jan, VI TLS any news? VI people give us small hope na.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pete3000: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Please I need help between choosing construction management (m.sc)and project management (m.sc)as a course of study in the U.K, which of them is easier to get job after schooling?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Winner0718(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2022
mimilyrics:
As long as her permission is not 6 months or less, she'll get her BRP card and also pay IHS but if 6 months or less, no BRP or IHS payment (No "free" NHS health care).

Thank you for the insights, but i have another question. What if the dependents enter UK in 6 months or less will the dependents qualify for the 2years PGWV?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2022
24 January 2022

From 4am on 11 February all testing requirements will be removed for eligible fully vaccinated arrivals, with only a Passenger Locator Form (PLF) now required.

Arrivals who are not recognised as fully vaccinated will only need to take a pre-departure test and a PCR test on or before day 2 after they arrive in the UK.
Children aged 12-15 in England will be able to prove their vaccination status or proof of prior infection via a digital NHS COVID Pass from 3 February for outbound travel.

Travel changes come in ahead of February half term, and follow the success of the booster programme.
All testing measures for eligible fully vaccinated travellers arriving in the UK will be removed from 4am on 11

February, as the government goes one step further to reopen the travel sector.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-open-for-travel-with-all-restrictions-removed-for-eligible-vaccinated-arrivals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by temmyti: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2022
LOL, please did you need a covid test? I am fully vaccinated
Osoderi:

Fair. Just carry enough snacks to eat in the aircraft, their food is small ooo. I was very hungry .

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Poanan: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Poanan:
Good morning all. Please i need help. I intend to pay for school accommodation totalling about 4k pounds before leaving. My question is... will I qualify for PTA after paying accommodation.

Abeg make una help answer the question o.

Justwise, Aprokodaughter kindly assist.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davdav01: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Pls kindly drop the mail address through which you contact them, I've been trying to get in touch with them for long.

Anugoson:
Good day house, please who has been able to get the priority visa service refund from TLS. I emailed them couple of times, they did send me a rebate form to complete, I did as instructed. After a week I emailed them again and they told me they didn’t receive the rebate form I filled. I filled in another one and since then no response yet. Has anyone been successfully in getting priority refund back ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2022
According to UKVi, yes. "If your partner and children joined you in the UK as ‘dependents’ on your current Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa, they can apply to stay as dependants as on your Graduate visa.
If your partner and children joined you in the UK as ‘dependents’ on your current Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa, they can apply to stay as dependants as on your Graduate visa."

You just might have need to prove that the relationship is genuine if you come very close to the graduate visa application date as this might raise eyebrows.
But as I stated earlier, it's not cast in stone as some ECOs are quite rigid while some ECOs will let some situations slide. It's just always better not to give room for questions.
Winner0718:

Thank you for the insights, but i have another question. What if the dependents enter UK in 6 months or less will the dependents qualify for the 2years PGWV?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sunnywhite0027(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2022
sweetoma:

No the currency doesn’t matter, just try another card. I used my GTB card to pay

Thank you
have done that now with a different ATM, it went through
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sweetoma: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Sunnywhite0027:

Thank you
have done that now with a different ATM, it went through

Please let me know what their response is
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by doobii: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Hi guys, does anyone have any update for January 5th, TLS Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Any update on VI TLS for January 4th?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sunnywhite0027(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2022
sweetoma:

Please let me know what their response is

Below is the message I got for now, yet to receive the main status of application.

"Thank you for contacting UKVI.

Your enquiry is now being reviewed and we aim to respond within 5 working days.

Thank you."

Although my Biometrics is on 11th January 2022. Really anxious to receive visa alart in few working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by salaamfaizal: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2022
Good day house.

I really want to know if priority visa is now available and the cost as well as I am planning to apply on Saturday?

Thank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sweetoma: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Sunnywhite0027:

Below is the message I got for now, yet to receive the main status of application.

Thank you."

Yes that’s not the main response you’ll receive an update on the status of your application via mail soon. 11th of January is not yet 15days tho, let’s see what they say

Although my Biometrics is on 11th January 2022. Really anxious to receive visa alart in few working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Poanan:

Justwise, Aprokodaughter kindly assist.

I don't think accomodation has anything to Do with PTA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2022
pete3000:
Please I need help between choosing construction management (m.sc)and project management (m.sc)as a course of study in the U.K, which of them is easier to get job after schooling?

Check the Skilled occupation list and use that to decide

Also, check LinkedIn and glass door for the frequency of job posts

All ze best

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ExpressBoy: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Pls gurus ..Mimilyrics , Justwise kennykale and my pretty Aprokodaughter.. Pls advice.,,

I differed admission from Jan 2022 intake till Sept 2022 family of 5 and we already did TB test last year NOV 2021 which will expire MAY this year...Planing to do biometric before ending of MAR for the whole family hope I won’t have issues with our submission since the TB results expires By MAY 2022. Pls advice..really confused abt it...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2022
I can confirm to you that priority is available and its cost is 220 pounds.

salaamfaizal:
Good day house.

I really want to know if priority visa is now available and the cost as well as I am planning to apply on Saturday?

Thank.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Hello house pls I studied microbiology, and I want to apply for courses that are related to nursing, pls is anybody having list of universities that offer scholarship or discount school fees and can be paid instrumental.... I would appreciate the help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nzube24: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2022
Good morning guys,Please any one here knw any university less than 13k pounds? For Bsc Programme
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nzube24: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Also is interview in the uk embassy oral or written, I’m just asking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Winner0718(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2022
mimilyrics:
According to UKVi, yes. "If your partner and children joined you in the UK as ‘dependents’ on your current Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa, they can apply to stay as dependants as on your Graduate visa.
If your partner and children joined you in the UK as ‘dependents’ on your current Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa, they can apply to stay as dependants as on your Graduate visa."

You just might have need to prove that the relationship is genuine if you come very close to the graduate visa application date as this might raise eyebrows.
But as I stated earlier, it's not cast in stone as some ECOs are quite rigid while some ECOs will let some situations slide. It's just always better not to give room for questions.

Thank you, well understood. Remain blessed with more knowledge and ego!!!

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2022
ExpressBoy:
Pls gurus ..Mimilyrics , Justwise kennykale and my pretty Aprokodaughter.. Pls advice.,,

I differed admission from Jan 2022 intake till Sept 2022 family of 5 and we already did TB test last year NOV 2021 which will expire MAY this year...Planing to do biometric before ending of MAR for the whole family hope I won’t have issues with our submission since the TB results expires By MAY 2022. Pls advice..really confused abt it...

I am not an expert.
But given that CAS is valid for 6 months , and a CAS can not be issued Until 6 months before your program start date and you can not apply for a visa until 6 months before program start date., I think the answer to your questions depends on when you get your CAS and when you eventually apply, If you already had a CAS before you differed your admission, have it in mind that this CAS may no longer be valid and you should request a new one from your School, your school may not issue you a CAS until 6 moths before your program start date.
So to properly answer your question. you have to identify your program start date, and count 6 months backwards to see if it match with your current application arrangements. and see if your TB cert will still be Valid at the time it will be at DMC.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Don1Dee(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Sunnywhite0027:

Thank you."

But your 15 working days will be next week Tuesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donogaga(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2022
AnaCheks:
Thank you Moderators. You guys are the best

They are doing wonderfully well.

Kudos to them.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Poanan: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2022
hustla:

I don't think accomodation has anything to Do with PTA

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pete3000: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2022
hustla:

Check the Skilled occupation list and use that to decide

Also, check LinkedIn and glass door for the frequency of job posts

All ze best

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femicashis(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Visa Alert
Abuja Tls
Biometrics: December 30th
Collected today, glory!!!

35 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.