Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up (40398 Views)

Stretch Marks On My Breast / Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up / How I Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime I Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Abby24: 3:37am On Jan 25, 2022
Good day everyone. Please I need help/ advice on my issue. Few months back I started noticing some strange Marks/patterns/shape on my body both day and night immediately I wake up and the thing would disappear like 1hr after(any moment I sleep and wake up).

The saddest part of it was, it has spread to all the people that live with me in the house (we are 5 in the house) the same shape and patterns. It appears in our both left and right arms, thighs, back, shoulders, even face at times, that one usually looks like tribal marks and later disappears.

When it started initially, immediately I wake up I would feel weak, tired and lightheaded but all those symptoms has subsided now remains that strange Marks appearance and disappearance.

Although, I am still experiencing undescribable sore throat, it started like 2months ago, a month after the mark incidence (I feel as if some worms are there especially if I swallow saliva) also feeling as if something is moving in my body and if I put my finger to any where I feel the movement, it pulsates. Sometimes if I stay alone during the day, that thing would just make me feel sleepy and I will sleep off like 2-4hrs waking up tired with marks. I have spent plenty money on drugs, fasted and prayed even also went for special prayers.

Please what should I do again? Please help me.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Mrkumareze(m): 3:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Oga change your bedsheets or better still, sleep on your sofa n see if it ll occure

299 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by jenny005: 3:55am On Jan 25, 2022
U have 2 pray and reject it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by socialmediaman: 3:59am On Jan 25, 2022
Sleep lines most likely. You’ve been seeking solutions but never used Google? If your bedsheets are wrinkled they could be the cause, but also try firmer pillows and mattress

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-I-wake-up-with-marks-on-my-face-and-arms-Theyre-not-scratches-they-look-more-like-wrinkles

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Lifestone(m): 4:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Nigerians and spiritual fear factors. Wetin concern praying and fasting in things like this?
Just get your sleeping position right and you will be okay. For other symptoms, just be sure your mind is not playing games on you

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by ipobarethieves: 4:08am On Jan 25, 2022
grin grin thank God u didn’t say he should burn it.
jenny005:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by christaddicted: 4:11am On Jan 25, 2022
It's nothing serious just sleep line. And no prayer needed, abeg.

Op, you go like petting & caring wella. See other listing you added.
Chai! A good & caring man locate you.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by ipobarethieves: 4:12am On Jan 25, 2022
sad young man,spread wrapper on ur tile,rug and sleep.If u nor see the mark wen u wake up,then change ur Mattress./Move elsewhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:25am On Jan 25, 2022
I knew u would be a fat person even before opening the thread and I wasn't disappointed when I opened it.

Hit the gym! Replace those fat with muscle.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by NobleSeed(m): 5:02am On Jan 25, 2022
waiting for someone to come here and be shouting buhari grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Longin: 5:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Abby24:
Good day everyone. Please I need help/ advice on my issue. Few months back I started noticing some strange Marks/patterns/shape on my body both day and night immediately I wake up and the thing would disappear like 1hr after(any moment I sleep and wake up). The saddest part of it was,it has spread to all the people that live with me in the house(we are 5 in the house) the same shape and patterns. It appears in our both left and right arms, thighs, back, shoulders,even face at times,that one usually looks like tribal marks and later disappears. When it started initially, immediately I wake up I would feel weak,tired and lightheaded but all those symptoms has subsided now remains that strange Marks appearance and disappearance. Although, I am still experiencing undescribable sore throat,it started like 2months ago,a month after the mark incidence ( l feel as if some worms are there especially if I swallow saliva) also feeling as if something is moving in my body and if I put my finger to any where I feel the movement,it pulsates. Sometimes if I stay alone during the day,that thing would just make me feel sleepy and I will sleep off like 2-4hrs waking up tired with marks. I have spent plenty money on drugs,fasted and prayed even also went for special prayers. Please what should I do again? Please help me.
Did Buhari call you on phone?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Anyenmoney(m): 6:09am On Jan 25, 2022
Stop sleeping on iron sponge that you called bedsheet.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by MITCHELL96: 6:27am On Jan 25, 2022
They've given you mark of the Beast grin grin

See what you're posting here angry Can't you use your brain to know it's from the bed you lay ? It's just like lying on a Mat, the marks will be plenty and very visible

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Goldbw122(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Before you sleep arrange your bed well and try to sleep on your belle. And remember to pray before you sleep.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by JosephXavier: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2022
Have you taken worm medicine?
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Michelle70(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Those marks is as a result of where u sleep, some of ona like to sleep for tiles or a rough bed.
As for the sore throat and others, its OK to say u are medically diseased, u should see a doctor.

The two events are coincidental and has no correlation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by deepwater(f): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2022
obviously u are a heavy sleeper
like u sleep like a log of wood in one position for a very long time; maybe all through the night hence the imprint from your week foam cover

oga go buy bedsheet take sleep
stop using curtain to sleep !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Sarkin: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Goldbw122:
Before you sleep arrange your bed well and try to sleep on your belle. And remember to pray before you sleep.
Best way to sleep is sideways

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by wale2020: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Oga change your bedsheets or better still, sleep on your sofa n see if it ll occure

grin grin grin You are so right.....
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by DropsMic(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Lol... Omo see illiteracy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by DroppingLiquid: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2022
wear shirt while sleeping.
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2022
jenny005:
Stop bringing religion primitive thinking into little issue.. undecided
This is a very minor thing and you are talking something else.. haba..
Simple..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by RaisedByWolves: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2022
You are fat , loose some weight angry these are not strange marks ... These are fatty tissues folding and leaving behind the marks due to inactivity.

What did you want to hear ? That Harry potter was attacking you.

Have you noticed the poor always believe they are under attack, forgetting they have nothing the witches want.. do they think witches like poverty ?

Also you should do a HIV test

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by ipobarethieves: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2022
sad
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by ipobarethieves: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2022
??
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by cr7lomo: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2022
U usually sleep on some hard surfaces without ur knowledge...stop being superstitious
Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Teaser4(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Dem Dey beat you inside your dream ni

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by Ihavethingstodo: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2022
No, your village people are doing frog jump on top your body cheesy cheesy

Nigerians and spiritual thing eh

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up by RichDad1(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way / COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive / 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.