Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon (12604 Views)

Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / Nigeria First To Book 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup Ticket / FIFA Unveils The Design For Russia 2018 World Cup Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by CondemnBattery(f): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2022
angry
Ogbeni you are not competing us, you better compensate yourself. Work on you aimless dribbles, dribbling without end products is useless.
And finally, never receive a call from bubu next time you guys have a game.
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Mrklemo(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2022
Are you guys going to win the World cup?... Only a kid will take guys like serious
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Kunja2: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2022
Ticket is not the problem, shey una go win am?

Oraimo powerbank is an amazing product I feel everybody should try. The powerbank strong die

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by ogastone(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2022
It's so unfortunate guys, Nigeria is sick and need healing in all areas including football. A sick can not win such game. You guys tried your best. When everything is better, your kind of tram will make us proud. We can't be winning football and be happy while north and east are in sorrow and crying, killing and insecurities everyday.

1 Like

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2022
samwillyco1:
Idiot
You were hailing them before they lost.

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by jaxxy(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2022
The lesson is don’t get overconfident and know how to modify ur game. Wings weren’t working then what next?

Woldcup is tougher than Tunisia oo. Enough tricks and funny referees.
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Compensate? undecided
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Dvino1: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Noblex2011(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Simon or what is your name. Keep quiet ooo
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by DimIsaac10(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Very careless statement.. Bunch of average players..
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by franchasng: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Akinsete19:
This one that hardly pass the ball
He killed that game with his stupid dribbling all the time even when its not necessary.

He will have chances to pass ball to his teammate and he wont, instead he will be dancing around with the ball till the opponent collects it.

Wingers don't dribble a lot, they create chances by crossing ball into the 18 yard box of the opponents so his strikers can attempt a nod.

Honestly, Nigerian Super Eagles is very far from becoming an ideal global standard team.

The weakest European club will thrash SE

2 Likes

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Akinsete19(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
franchasng:
He killed that game with his stupid dribbling all the time even when its not necessary.

He will have chances to pass ball to his teammate and he wont, instead he will be dancing around with the ball till the opponent collects it.

Wingers don't dribble a lot, they create chances by crossing ball into the 18 yard box of the opponents so his strikers can attempt a nod.

Honestly, Nigerian Super Eagles is very far from becoming an ideal global standard team.

The weakest European club will thrash SE
Exactly
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by CountLaka(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Don't go surprise us with a video call
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by juniorstar(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by ablejesus26(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2022
And what are you going to do at the world cup mark attendance I guess
radarara angry angry

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Quest7777: 9:46am On Jan 25, 2022
I hate this kind talk. Can give Ghana extra determination & motivation to play better. Just keep quiet & let your actions speak on the field of play.
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Bamzyriches451: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Compensate Nigerians abii compensate una selves?
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2022
I was deeply sorry for Simon when we lost. He was no available in the last edition of Afco and world cup because of injury. Now this tournament turned badly for him. He is the most pained of them all. And I understand.
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by samwillyco1(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
You were hailing them before they lost.

Before the game I suggested that the keeper should be benched because of his post concerning his status being single and girls started rushing her, imagine direct shot and he couldn't save it
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Zedwen: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2022
I wish the players all the best
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by tonididdy(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2022
... What's the essence of qualifying for a world Cup you won't get past the group stages? undecided

AFCON was a good shot to make Nigerians happy

1 Like

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Kingosytex(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2022
Will you guys bring home the trophy? undecided
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by talk2maurice(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2022
Will you keep quiet �
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by badboyTee(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2022
HeadNigga:
Lol... winning the AFCON without qualifying for the world cup would gladden our hearts more coz we know you guys are sure not winning the world cup....na attendance we go just mark for qatar
grin grin grin Mark this comment Nigeria is winning next world cup
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Rayjnr: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2022
With your childish game
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Rayjnr: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2022
reubenobi:
Hahahahaha.. who dey deceive una�

Forget this one Jare, e dey play ball like small boy, couldn't complete one single dribble but always want to dribble

1 Like

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2022
These guys should stop making unnecessary commits.
They are only required to turn up for a match.
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Rayjnr: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Akinsete19:
This one that hardly pass the ball

Na him and chukwueze be foolish players wey we play that day, playing rubbish

1 Like

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Legitng1v: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
leandro90:
Oyaoooh

100 Days of Code!!!

Become a certified Software Developer before 30th April, 2022.

Join our online coding Bootcamp and become more relevant in 2022.

We have these classes:

1. Absolute beginners class #novice to ninja (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)

2. Frontend Developer CoursesadMaster JavaScript, REACT and NextJS)

3. Backend with Python or PHP

4. Mobile App Developer Course (Create Cross platform Android and iOS apps using Flutter or REACT Native)

#Our classes are flexible, practical and it's for absolute beginners with little or no experience.

*Requirements*
What you need is a laptop, desktop or smartphone.

*Entry Fee: N5,000

To enroll for any of these classes kindly send "YES" to 0 9 0 6 0 4000 96 to join our private training group.

can you please teach me Free
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by sterlingD(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2022
Abegi save your compensation for una self..AFCON was all yours for the taking but you all fluffed when it mattered most.With wetin una don do even if una qualify for world cup l no trust una

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Super Evil

my brother never watch you people match again, I guess I will follow that path

Beautiful Nonsense
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
What kind of silly compensation is that, you guys had everything to win this tournament but of course over confidence and stingyness set in and you were booted out by a more determined team.

Now you're promising us world cup ticket, world cup that we'll be in the same group with Argentina as usual and end up being eliminated in the group stages is what you want to compensate us with.

I see Simon missing the world cup.

This I have seen.
no be u talk say u see eagles lifting Afcon?? Abeg getat..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama / Iheanacho To Join U20 AYC Final Squad / Ubah Is The New Anambra FA Chairman, Photos From The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.