Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,042 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigerian Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Has Admitted To Cheating On His Wife Ozioma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Has Admitted To Cheating On His Wife Ozioma (320 Views)

Late Mother General Ozioma Ezekiel Laid To Rest In Her Husband Country Home Umua / Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Cheats On His Wife With US Lady (details) / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO, Says BIM Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Has Admitted To Cheating On His Wife Ozioma by echepops(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Nigerian Gospel singer, Sammie Okposo, has admitted to cheating on his wife, Ozioma, on social media.

He suspended himself from ministerial duties and tendered an apology to his wife and the public in general.

In his words �️

"I work on making peace with God, repenting and asking for his forgiveness".

Source: https://stephenechefu..com/2022/01/nigerian-gospel-singer-sammie-okposo.html

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Has Admitted To Cheating On His Wife Ozioma by flexydote(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2022
It takes only a man who fears God to do this.
Re: Nigerian Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Has Admitted To Cheating On His Wife Ozioma by jenny005: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
He {GOD] Will surely Forgive him, If GOD Sees the sincerity of his heart.

(1) (Reply)

Why CBN Rice Production Intervention Fund May Prove A Misplaced Priority Over... / For #1000 Naira Only Get Your E-cards!!! Hurry Now!! / I Need Your Advice On My Boss Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.