Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy (24494 Views)

Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) / Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Ade1234tayo: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omashola Oburoh, a former Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem Gang housemate, and his fiancee have had a newborn boy.
The reality TV star took to his Instagram page on Tuesday to announce the good news.

Sharing a picture of himself opening a bottle of wine, he wrote, “It’s a boy.”

This comes barely a week after he shared a video of his fiancee at the hospital undergoing a pregnancy scan. The video showed a sonogram which showed the baby’s movement in the womb.

“All these years, I was thinking my ‘pee pee’ doesn’t work. Finally, we got a very long leg start,” he captioned the video.Omashola had marked the beginning of the year with the news of his proposal where he shared a video that suggested that he proposed to his girlfriend under the water.

He had captioned the video, “2021 has a lot of secrets but my biggest highlight was when she said YES and the rest is history. Please don’t ask me what happened. Happy New Year.”

Omashola was one of the housemates that made the BBNaija season four show interesting with his Warri accent and mien.

While on the show, his loquacious personality endeared him to viewers and won him many fans as well.

https://youtube.com/shorts/2Ta2X5W-ZlI?feature=share

7 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Ade1234tayo: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Merlissa(f): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Juliusmomoh2: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulation

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
That was quick. Likely a South African female. Now he should stop feeling like a woman going through menopause. Men do not suffer the condition.

5 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by slawormiir: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

Another niggar added to planet earth

That joy I derive whenever i hear that a male child is born

A male child to light up the weed, banging them baby girls pussy, drinking some beer, making some dope money...bombing, keyboarding and screeching the wheels while doing fast and furious on the helm road of ugbowo with his glk car and lexus

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
From all of us @ : WELCOME to this beautiful world Angel.

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by PrinceOfLagos: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Mjanee(f): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Awwn, congratulations sholzy kiss kiss
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Jackiedemie(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations � �
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Crusadee: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin

Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Adaanna(f): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by federal9: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations!!!
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by GboyegaD(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations to him.
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Warri no dey carry las
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by sofeo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congrats.
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by oriewanbe: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
congratulations
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by MufasaLion: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Having a male offspring is the best gift.

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Pleasis: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
Having a male offspring is the best gift.

cool cool cool
what about saphiere gender

1 Like

Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by money121(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Digmygold: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
The way this man boasted never to have unprotected sex with South African women because of HIV on BBN.
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Mophor: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Issokay!!!!

Congratulations to them both
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Arijude(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nobody wants to marry again.
Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congrats to both couples

If up till now you don't have a PVC, my brothers and sisters, you are one of the problems we are having in this country. Dont tell me your vote wont count. This week, make out time to go get your PVC.

Secondly, Low price & great quality social media content, that's the value I offer!
Are you thinking of what to post on the social media for your business or you've ran out of posting ideas, or your small business isn't online yet or you aren't sure if that small business should be online? Let's Chat, my DM is opened!

Lastly, in the spirit of Valentine, I will be giving 20 business owners Free Service Give Away. Watch out for my post!

1 Like

Re: Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy by Ihavethingstodo: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
This month na months of baby boys o

Congratulations!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Tours Kenya, Visits Kenyan Park (pics, Videos) / Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage / Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.