Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) (885 Views)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval In Less Than 48hours / Wow! I Got Adsense Approval In 6 Hours / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
It is a good feeling when you get that email from Google telling you that you can start making money from your site, it feels so good because writing is not easy at all.so this is how I got my adsense approved in 24-48 hours.

Getting your AdSense approved in 24-48 hours is not hard and the reason why most people think that it is hard is that they focus on making money and their mind is always on the money that they would be getting from AdSense, lol, I know we all love money but the goal should be for you to do what you love and as you know my blog is a travel blog about brazil and I love Brazil and I am passionate about brazil so I just keep on writing and I never get tired and in fact, I have a lot of articles in my draft that I have not even posted yet.

I use to see a lot of posts of people complaining about AdSense and how AdSense is not approving their site and I mostly find out that people are more focused on getting money from Adsense instead of putting In work To make it all easy at the end and In this article, I would be telling you how to put in work and get the good news from AdSense in the end.

The first thing you need to understand is that you need a lot of patience and if you are someone without patience AdSense might not be for you because it takes time, I waited for so long because I did not want to be rejected by AdSense

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/how-to-get-google-adsense-approval-in.html?m=1

Cc mukina2 Mynd44

Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
As you can see it got approved in 48hours

Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Blessingsam2318: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Why is it that it's only one place Google ads is showing in your blog? Ain't you using auto ads?
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
Why is it that it's only one place Google ads is showing in your blog? Ain't you using auto ads?

Yes I am using auto ads, it's my theme, I would change my theme soon
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Blessingsam2318: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yes I am using auto ads, it's my theme, I would change my theme soon
ok bro. I really need this Google AdSense account ooo but to get verified na him be the wahala.
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
ok bro. I really need this Google AdSense account ooo but to get verified na him be the wahala.

You need to follow the steps and you would get verified
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Blessingsam2318: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

You need to follow the steps and you would get verified
lol na Google been give u the steps grin
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
lol na Google been give u the steps grin

Bro what I wrote is from my own experience and not hear say
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Blessingsam2318: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Bro what I wrote is from my own experience and not hear say
sorry, how much do you earn in a month on AdSense?
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
sorry, how much do you earn in a month on AdSense?

Nothing yet, I just got approved afew days ago grin
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Blessingsam2318: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Nothing yet, I just got approved afew days ago grin
lol carry come make we make $2000 a month. I sabi how to get traffics. Like this am a Publisher at Ádsterra, I earn over $400 a month with a low CPM though
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Teslason(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations!
More wins!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by dimexy247(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Teslason:
Congratulations!
More wins!

Thank you bro
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
lol carry come make we make $2000 a month. I sabi how to get traffics. Like this am a Publisher at Ádsterra, I earn over $400 a month with a low CPM though

That's nice
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
I got adsense approve with just 3 posts.

Number of posts doesn't matter.

I have applied for another one with just one post waiting for approval
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by hassinho707(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
It is a good feeling when you get that email from Google telling you that you can start making money from your site, it feels so good because writing is not easy at all.so this is how I got my adsense approved in 24-48 hours.

Getting your AdSense approved in 24-48 hours is not hard and the reason why most people think that it is hard is that they focus on making money and their mind is always on the money that they would be getting from AdSense, lol, I know we all love money but the goal should be for you to do what you love and as you know my blog is a travel blog about brazil and I love Brazil and I am passionate about brazil so I just keep on writing and I never get tired and in fact, I have a lot of articles in my draft that I have not even posted yet.

I use to see a lot of posts of people complaining about AdSense and how AdSense is not approving their site and I mostly find out that people are more focused on getting money from Adsense instead of putting In work To make it all easy at the end and In this article, I would be telling you how to put in work and get the good news from AdSense in the end.

The first thing you need to understand is that you need a lot of patience and if you are someone without patience AdSense might not be for you because it takes time, I waited for so long because I did not want to be rejected by AdSense

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/how-to-get-google-adsense-approval-in.html?m=1

Cc mukina2 Mynd44
Come and help me get my site approved. Payment after approval
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
hassinho707:
Come and help me get my site approved. Payment after approval

I can not bro, just read the full article and follow the steps I used to get mine approved
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Donthedon: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2022

GOOGLE VOICE NUMBERS AVAILABLE.
BITCOIN SCRIPTS AVAILABLE
FACEBOOK LOGS AVAILABLE
INSTAGRAM LOGS AVAILABLE
FOLLOWERS BOOST SERVICES AVAILABLE
Contact via the number on the picture below.
WA: +16282071706
Thanks

Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Where is your evidence? We need evidence to confirm you got approval with 3posts unless this would be you misleading people

Except you are a novice..
So you expect to leave the content lying there with 3 posts after 2yrs.

Relax...

I will show you proof with one post once another site get approved.

If you still want to argue, you can go ahead
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Follow the steps
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Follow the steps.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Spam Comments / How Can I Get .com.ng Domain Name / ignore - duplicate posting and can't even delete it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.