Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Can't Find The Will To Archive My Goals - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Find The Will To Archive My Goals (207 Views)

I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Find The Will To Archive My Goals by gambit25: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello, everyone. I'm going through some difficulties right now, and I'm not sure if it's a health issue, but I could really do with some help.
I am a freelancer, which means I work from home most of the time. I only had one source of income for the entire of last year, and while it was sufficient, I don't believe it is sufficient for me to archive my larger goals, such as building a house, establishing a big business or purchasing a relatively clean car. Which is why I decided to diversify this year and find new money-making avenues, but that's where the trouble lies. I don't seem to have the motivation to work, even though I understand that hard work is required.Most of the time, all I want to do is lie down like a cat. I don't always want to even open my laptop or computer. Even if I manage to sit at my desk and get some work done in a matter of minutes, I'll be dizzy, like if I hadn't slept for a day or something. I even find myself dozing off while working on my computer on occasions. Sometimes I will be up late going through my phone or social media and not feel sleepy, but as soon as I opened my laptop to get things done, I'll start feeling drowsy and eventually I'll have to turn off and go to bed. I just can't seem to have the enthusiasm or keep it to do long hours of research or work. In addition, I do not smoke or consume alcohol; I only drink socially. Please, guys, I need assistance. I want to be able to pursue my dreams and achieve my objectives.I don't know if I should start smoking all those stuff that uplift mood and highten brain power or using those prescribed over the counter drugs either way please I really do need help

(1) (Reply)

Is Chewing Gum A Laxative? / Check Out This 28days Body Transformation Program Using Nigerian Foods / 4 Reasons Why You Should Get A Mattress Topper: Find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.