Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,735 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Best Can My Bro Prepare For His Music In Jamb? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Best Can My Bro Prepare For His Music In Jamb? (312 Views)

My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Please What Course Can My Bro Study With This Result. / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Best Can My Bro Prepare For His Music In Jamb? by LeyeWrites: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
So my younger bro wants to study music in Uni. Unfortunately music wasn't accredited for their school in O'level, and as such he has no foreknowledge of the subject.

JAMB is fast approaching and I have been to the Uni to make inquiries about the subject combination, music is required.

Traditionally, I've recommended he buys the past question for music and start going through it but I know that may not be enough. In that case, for those who have been in that shoe how did you go about preparing for it and what are your recommendations for my bro, any book, anything that can help?

Please understand I've met with some students of the department and they recommend he has a music tutor, one offers to do it if he can come around. Distance could be a barrier because I do not know how long I'll be around in my current location since he'll need to stay with me.

He's a smart one, with the right resources he can do well.

Suggestions will be appreciated.

CC: olawalebabs, fynestboi , lalasticlala, Richiez

(1) (Reply)

OOU Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For 2021/2022 Newly Admitted / Nigerian Students Demand Transition Of Nans National Executives / How Do Nigerians Obtain A Canadian Work Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.