Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack (966 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / How Much Is Indomie Super Pack In Your Area / Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by ejiskolo(f): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2022
Dear nairalanders,

I decided to make a quick dinner this evening by eating Indomie pasta, only to discover the chilli pepper and seasoning pack is missing from the pack.

Is like austerity is reaching their end. Has any experience this or should I request for a refund from Indomie for adding to the pains cause by the hunger���.

I dey express dey go Owerri, make I go file case for Ministry of Happiness.
Re: Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2022
ejiskolo:
I dey express dey go Owerri, make I go file case for Ministry of Happiness.
grin ministry of happiness!

1 Like

Re: Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by Tokskob2008: 12:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Definitely error from the production guys, they were probably high while sealing off the packing hereby forgetting to add the seasons to it.
Re: Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by Pierced(f): 12:57am On Jan 26, 2022
Yeah......a lot......I thought I was the only one noticing it.

The first time it happened......I thought it wat a mistake.

Especially in their onion noodles super park.
Re: Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:54am On Jan 26, 2022
See them Indomie generation cheesy
Re: Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by ejiskolo(f): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2022
You wrong about that, though cool
9182736455O1999:
See them Indomie generation cheesy
Re: Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by ejiskolo(f): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2022
I was like, what is flour without it's seasoning
Pierced:
Yeah......a lot......I thought I was the only one noticing it.

The first time it happened......I thought it wat a mistake.

Especially in their onion noodles super park.
Re: Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2022
Make a complaint to them or file a law suit against them for poor service..
They are gonna compensate you well so as not to damage their image..
Re: Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by Mariangeles(f): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Op, I’ve experienced it.
Only contrary to your case, I found two sachets of seasoning in one pack noodles.
So, I guess I’m with your missing seasoning. Sue me dear. grin

2 Likes

Re: Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by 1F30M4(f): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
It happens. An error as a result of mass production. The one that pisses me off is when I pick up the chilli pepper & seasoning pack and it's empty. Apparently it wasn't sealed properly and had emptied its contents on the raw noodles and for someone like me who drains the water in my noodles first before cooking proper, that chilli pepper and seasoning just goes all the way down the drain.
Re: Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by ejiskolo(f): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lol, na Okoroacha go settle our matter
Mariangeles:
Op, I’ve experienced it.
Only contrary to your case, I found two sachets of seasoning in one pack noodles.
So, I guess I’m with your missing seasoning. Sue me dear. grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by ejiskolo(f): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Rightly said, production error
1F30M4:
It happens. An error as a result of mass production. The one that pisses me off is when I pick up the chilli pepper & seasoning pack and it's empty. Apparently it wasn't sealed properly and had emptied its contents on the raw noodles and for someone like me who drains the water in my noodles first before cooking proper, that chilli pepper and seasoning just goes all the way down the drain.
Re: Missing Seasonings In Indomie Super Pack by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Omo! Fresh pepper for my noodles anytime any day

(1) (Reply)

Look At This Little River Bird I Caught This Nigga Eating / Is Frozen Food Hazardous To My Health? / Get Our Battery Powered Cctv Camera For Your Restaurant Or Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.