Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss (47086 Views)

"Life After Bbnaija Is Overwhelming, I Can't Even Repeat Clothes"- Sammie Cries / Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Chioma Reveals The Love She Is Getting On Behalf Of Davido Is Overwhelming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by Drinokrane: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2022
Actress Eniola Badmus has said that the attention she receives following her weight loss is overwhelming, Igbere TV reports.

The 38-year-old said this in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

According to her, she feels like a new born baby, adding that the weight loss is the start of a new journey.

“The attention I get now is quite overwhelming, feels like I’m a new born baby. It’s a new life for me and a new journey so walk with me on and be a partaker.”

In an Instagram post on September 18, 2021 Eniola announced that she had lost 25kg.

Since her recent weight loss, the actress has been flaunting her new look on social media to the admiration of her colleagues and fans.

https://www.instagram.com/eniola_badmus/p/CZKJYGpjqGq/?utm_medium=copy_link

6 Likes

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by suffering: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Her age fluctuates all the time. From 28 - 40 years.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by Bahamas95(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2022
No nor lose weight, continue to eat shawarma, burger etc.

Nonsense!

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by MufasaLion: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2022
She should slim down more so I can give her attention. That her postpartum belly is a turn off.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2022
Darkseidxx:
I nr go let you suck my deek sef
Disgusting
Why the hate oga? Is she owing you some pus.sy?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by andysmith123(m): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2022
you are somehow okay,but this your face that looks like squeesed maltina can

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by flexlatifa: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2022
G
Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2022
Biggie Biggie, Heavy Heavy......

4 Likes

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by gasparpisciotta: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2022
Attention seeking seeker

Come and be going joor!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by RichDad1(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2022
All thanks to surgery.

5 Likes

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by DropsMic(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2022
Glad you decided to take your health serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by machote: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2022
The older women get the uglier they get. aka The Wall. aka Women age like milk. aka Father Time at work.

The wall doesn't care how much "you feel like a new born" or how many surgeries or work outs you do. Anyway, she still looks better than before. We all have to take care of our bodies.
Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by Premiumwriter: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2022
Th
Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by LeyeWrites: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2022
She will soon reset.
Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2022
Now, she is going to raise her attention seeking to the power of 100.

Perhaps Lala gives a damn. But I certainly don't.

The next attention seeker can come forward as well. Very soon, no one will give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by richeeyo(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2022
Most Nigerians are full of hate due to their predicament
See the idiots above
She did a very good job on herself

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by Kateland: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2022
cool
Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by Kharol1234: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2022
Na so e suppose be grin Nobody will like to walk with a bag of beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by DSC7: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2022
Meaning she did it for attention? undecided

Walk with you and be a partaker of what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by Kajaard: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Own your real age. You are not 38. You are age mates with Funke Akindele and she is 44.

You are 44 years old. Be proud of your age. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by RaisedByWolves: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2022
angry

Good, this is a wake up call to all those disgusting fat overweight lazy women who call them selves curvy or big.. no way mammy ,you are fat and trust me , 99% of men don't find fat women attractive at all . Maybe when we have had 2 bottles of Jagermeister and topped it off with 3 glasses of Red label maybe , just maybe then you would start to look like Beyonce to us , then we would be telling you how we like fat women .

But when we wake up the next day morning sober and take a look at that flabby post pertum belly on that whale of a body of yours, we are gone like buhari's integrity.
Once I get out the door I will delete your number like yesterday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by admax(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Some of you need help!

People hound her daily for being fat, the lady underwent weight loss yet, some of you are still trolling her with disgusting comments above.

Tueh!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by Joeyfizzo: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Darkseidxx:
I nr go let you suck my deek sef
Disgusting
who is dis one again this new yr....oh laaaawd!

3 Likes

Re: Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss by PrinceOfLagos: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2022
She gone through the knife ?

Breasts be looking somehow

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] / Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.