Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,190 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Another Scamdemic Virus Being Planned To Be Released - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Scamdemic Virus Being Planned To Be Released (249 Views)

Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released / Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me / The 3rd Temple Before The 2nd Coming Of Jesus Is Being Planned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Scamdemic Virus Being Planned To Be Released by Truthwords: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2022
The so called satanic elites know that its game over for corona LIErus. They did not expect that billions of people around the world will resist their hoax vaccines. Now they plan to step up their game by releasing the next virus. Bill devil Gates of hell has recently been telling the world about how another virus more deadlier than corona is coming and how he has already prepared the vaccines for it. Well he might have orchestrated another one.

It is our understanding here that A NEW DISEASE IS BEING RELEASED WITH STYLE…

IN THE MOVIE OUTBREAK, a disease with the symptoms of EBOLA WAS RELEASED TO THE WORLD THROUGH A MONKEY THAT ESCAPED FROM A SHIP.

Brethren, Pray for yourselves, your families and the rest of THE BODY OF YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH – Psalm 91.

We have been given the heads up towards the end of the Roman Gregorian Calendar Year 2021 that there is a Coming New Pandemic and It is Ebola plus AIDS in one. The plan is to release this New Pandemic this Roman Gregorian Calendar Year 2022. How ONLY THE CREATOR, YAH SHADDAI knows….

A crash occured in the United States and a monkey which was being tested on had escaped. A woman who came in contact with the monkey is already showing symptoms of infection with pink eyes. As usual it was shown in a movie, meaning its all planned. If you think this is just a coincidence, then you are helplessly asleep.

Re: Another Scamdemic Virus Being Planned To Be Released by Richwallet: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Scamdemic Virus Being Planned To Be Released by Niflheim(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
The evidence of a secret plot by satanists, to reduce the world population, was discovered by an amateur YouTube blogger?

This sounds like a cartoon I used to watch called DANGER MOUSE, who used to have a partner called PENFOLD(efico with glasses).

Their main enemy was the big frog called BARON SILAS GREENBACK who had a pet caterpillar (or is it snail), on his desk like Toshiba laptop!!!

The Danger Mouse stories I watched in the 80s as a kid, make far more sense than this story that you just posted.

1 Like

Re: Another Scamdemic Virus Being Planned To Be Released by Richwallet: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Niflheim:
The evidence of a secret plot by satanists, to reduce the world population, was discovered by an amateur YouTube blogger?

This sounds like a cartoon I used to watch called DANGER MOUSE, who used to have a partner called PENFOLD(efico with glasses).

Their main enemy was the big frog called BARON SILAS GREENBACK who had a pet caterpillar (or is it snail), on his desk like Toshiba laptop!!!

The Danger Mouse stories I watched in the 80s as a kid, make far more sense than this story that you just posted.

African satanists are not a cartoon either.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/2022 / Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu (photos) / Don’t Stare At The Summit. Climb The Mountain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.