Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route (13805 Views)

Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 / Akwa Ibom Government Acquires Two New Aircraft For Ibom Air / Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by Insecurity(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2022
Air Peace deploys two new aircraft on Anambra route

Air Peace, Nigeria’s leading airline, has announced the deployment of its brand new Embraer 195-E2 and Boeing 737 aircraft on the Anambra route.

Spokesperson of the airline, Stanley Olisa, confirmed the development in a statement issued in Lagos on Wednesday.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the development followed the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCCA) recent approval of the Anambra Airport to operate B737-700 and its equivalent aircraft.

Olisa explained that the airline has also increased flight frequencies on specific domestic routes, including Anambra.

He noted that the airline’s brand new Embraer 195-E2 and Boeing 737 aircraft, with more passenger capacity, would be deployed on the route, adding that frequency had been increased to daily flights for Anambra.

“This new development means more flight availability for passengers flying the route, which is reflective of the airline’s resolve to ease the burden of air travel in the country.

https://thenationonlineng.net/air-peace-deploys-two-new-aircraft-on-anambra-route/

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by heniford2: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Air peace doing so good grin cheesy

81 Likes

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by leicestercamper: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2022
Anambra amaka

46 Likes

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by christejames(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2022
Air Peace truly revolutionized air travels in the country...

Kudos to the pacesetter!

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by Penguin2: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Igbo Amaka joor!

Imagine what we are doing without government support.

Now imagine what we will do with govt support.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by IGBOSON1: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2022
Shit just got real! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by Omicron007: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
shocked

I love the entrepreneurial spirit of Ndigbo.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by SultanOfPuna: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr119:
Kudos to ndi igbo! As a confirmed Omoluabi guy from Igbęsa Ogun state i must commend the creativity, business acumen, entrepreneurial spirit of ndigbo and their never-say-die attitude towards life.
How I wish my Yoruba people will see the Igbos for who they are and try and emulate them, especially in business and creativity so that we as a people will put an end to "agberoism" and "owo mi da" attitude.
Once again, ndigbo I hail una o!
Make Una Build Flyover For This Man

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by deedo93(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy
Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by sixtus239: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
To God be thy glory

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by Irupetepete: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Most of the loan app in Nigeria today is owned by politicians..
They can no longer launder money so that is what they use our money to do..

It will take divine grace for this country to be good..

8 Likes

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by merits(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by athaboi(f): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Anambra nwere mmadu

15 Likes

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by BigBashiru: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Insecurity:
Air Peace deploys two new aircraft on Anambra route

https://thenationonlineng.net/air-peace-deploys-two-new-aircraft-on-anambra-route/

Air Peace is no longer that good.... their flights never take off on time.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by chamboy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pk

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by FoolaniHellman: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr119:
Kudos to ndi igbo! As a confirmed Omoluabi guy from Igbęsa Ogun state i must commend the creativity, business acumen, entrepreneurial spirit of ndigbo and their never-say-die attitude towards life.
How I wish my Yoruba people will see the Igbos for who they are and try and emulate them, especially in business and creativity so that we as a people will put an end to "agberoism" and "owo mi da" attitude.

Stop derailing threads with your Tribalistic BS! Act Sensible at times even though we know you ain't and it might be hard for you! Just TRY

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by TheABOMINATION: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Only two aircraft for the whole of Anambra state. Later they will say Anambra state has the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria.
Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by Chikeluba25(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Anambra on the move.
Anambra left Nigeria very long ago. I could recall when they were mocking the airport project. Today we are celebrating.
International license will still follow...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by iaamxavier(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
I thought skull miner said traffic would drop after the yuletide season?, wetin Airpeace dey do with extra aircraft? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by ThEGodFaThEr119: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Stop derailing threads with your Tribalistic BS! Act Sensible at times even though we know you ain't and it might be hard for you! Just TRY
Anumpamu!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by JosephXavier: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Akuluo uno

Let Anambra state House of Assembly pass a law to mandate all ndi Anambra who have a successful business to open up branches at Anambra to help boost the states economy

And the incoming governor should in collaboration with other South East governors, also see to the political l end of the ugm issue that is trying to drive away investors from the state and the whole region

8 Likes

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by Aliencraft(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
smiley
Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by Ayosteel: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
ok
Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by Crusadee: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
smiley
Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by ruggedboych: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr119:

You no true afonja pikin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Deploys Two New Aircraft On Anambra Route by Zagee: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Seems to be a hot route.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days / 5 Struggles Nigerians Who Use The Lagos Airport Will Understand / FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.