Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football (9162 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football by airmark(m): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
It is no news that The general overseer of Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN), has a soccer academy (My peoples fc). The academy has produced young talents like Golden eaglet star striker, Sanni Emmanuel, who was the most valuable player in the last u-17 world cup held in Nigeria.
What was refreshing to me was to see the man of God in training session with the young players. Picture below:

Re: Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football by davmor(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2011
It impressed me.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football by Mpetempe(m): 1:37am On Jun 25, 2011
I love Tb Joshua
Re: Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football by davmor(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2011
Me I love Prophet T.B. Joshua too for real. I keep watching the man of God.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football by kilanko5: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
I respect TB Joshua for his generosity...
Re: Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football by lastpage: 3:42am On May 13, 2013
What is impressing about "doing a little exercise"?

He is even wearing a "trouser", when others are in short sports pants!!

Okay, "impress us" with another picture where he is eating or walking or even yawning!

Wetin we no go hear from this people sef!
Re: Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football by cashflowpc(m): 5:39am On May 13, 2013
okay
Re: Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 13, 2013
nat bad
Re: Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 13, 2013
DID HE PREDICT THE SCORE?
Re: Picture Of Pastor Tb Joshua Playing Football by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 13, 2013
Hey airmark,

This is quite impressive and most certainly a good one from TB Joshua.

(1) (Reply)

The Egg (read This With An Open Mind) / . / The Bent Cross and the inverted cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.