Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Eskimo And Lhasa - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Eskimo And Lhasa (851 Views)

Adult Female Eskimo And Lhasa Apso For Sale / Caucasians,rottweilers And Lhasa Apso Pups Available / 6 Weeks Old American Eskimo And Rottweiler For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eskimo And Lhasa by HRtechnique: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good evening seniors,

I am in the market for either of these dogs.
I would love to know, if you have the time, which you think is better for a first time dog owner.

I love dogs and I want to own an indoor one.
What are the tick boxes please.
I am not in it for business so which do you think between male and female.

Last year, I had the intention but didnt get many expert advise.

Will appreciate.
Re: Eskimo And Lhasa by Evolved1: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Join (Pet Lovers Forum) a social home where pet lovers meets with pet breeders to share experience, advertise pets, buy/sell and have fun at the same time.
Simply click on the WhatsApp link to join: http:///jJSh
Re: Eskimo And Lhasa by godswillomenuko: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Eskimo is better

1 Like

Re: Eskimo And Lhasa by steph951: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
HRtechnique:
Good evening seniors,

I am in the market for either of these dogs.
I would love to know, if you have the time, which you think is better for a first time dog owner.

I love dogs and I want to own an indoor one.
What are the tick boxes please.
I am not in it for business so which do you think between male and female

Will appreciate.
Re: Eskimo And Lhasa by steph951: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Personally, I prefer as it rarely sheds seeing you want an indoor pet, that should be more convenient and they are nice companions and comfortable being left alone at home most times. Although some do tend to bark unnecessarily
Re: Eskimo And Lhasa by HRtechnique: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2022
steph951:
Personally, I prefer as it rarely sheds seeing you want an indoor pet, that should be more convenient and they are nice companions and comfortable being left alone at home most times. Although some do tend to bark unnecessarily

Which
Re: Eskimo And Lhasa by steph951: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
� my bad
I meant a Lhasa

(1) (Reply)

Tips On English Dog Training / Extremely Exceptional Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale / Pls Help A Bro In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.