Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

There Is Something That I Must Bring To Your Notice... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / There Is Something That I Must Bring To Your Notice... (221 Views)

I Must Have Being Stupid To Believe That MTN Could Clear My Debt / My Regrets As A Part Time Student, That I Won't Wish For Anyone-amaka Agbo / Things You Should Bring To Campus As Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Something That I Must Bring To Your Notice... by planetpgold(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Timothy Here Again,

I have been encouraging you to get started immediately with your studies and I am very glad that you are taking action. However, there is something that I must bring to your notice.

This, being the reason why several students will claim that they started early and still fail.

Starting early does not mean that you study today for 3 hours, then study again 3 days after. Sometimes, it might be after one week before studying again and by that time, everything you have read is no longer in your brain.

Everything you read is first deposited in your short memory and if you don't reinforce it so that it can be pushed to the long memory, it disappears like a vapour into the air.

The question now is, what is the solution to ensure that you retain anything you read? It is very simple. It is not a new thing. In fact, I have said this time without a number.

This is YOUR ABILITY TO STUDY ON A CONSISTENT BASIS DAILY.

Here the number of hours does not matter here, it is the consistency that matters. Because nothing works if there is no consistency. No invention will bring out light without consistency.

When it boils down to your success, 5% is for the work, the study while 95% is the consistency in ensuring that you study on a daily basis.

Hence, get started with your studies for at least 1-hour a day. Any other reason you will give for not writing the exams is an excuse. Time won't care about it whether you caused the excuse or not.

Want to get started and Pass your ICAN Exams in May 2022 despite your heavy work or family schedules? Act fast now by getting your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos.

Call or Chat with the Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Study Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy In Poland, Georgia, Lithuania / Simple Breakdown Of The List Of Due You Need To Pay As A Fresher In A University / 10 Free & Best Edx Courses To Learn Online From Harvard And MIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.