Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Have You Experienced "Confirmative Amnesia" With A Friend Of Relative Before? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have You Experienced "Confirmative Amnesia" With A Friend Of Relative Before? (9172 Views)

Have You Experienced This Before? / Have You Experienced This Before...(with Picture) / The Ways People React When A Wicked Relative Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Experienced "Confirmative Amnesia" With A Friend Of Relative Before? by socialmediaman: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
I saw this Funny joke on Facebook and Google also picked it up

Confirmative amnesia is a disease where by the person you send money to doesn't call you back to confirm whether they received it. They wait for you to call and enquire. Doctors say it's commonly found in relatives and close family members, mainly in Africa. And in girlfriends to be or crushes along with player-girls.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Ineverheardthisjokebefore/posts/confirmative-amnesia-is-a-disease-where-by-the-person-you-send-money-to-doesnt-c/1565829420198869/

Re: Have You Experienced "Confirmative Amnesia" With A Friend Of Relative Before? by DispatcherLagos: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lol. No. Funny enough I sometimes wish it will happen so that I will not have to send another time
Re: Have You Experienced "Confirmative Amnesia" With A Friend Of Relative Before? by DarkJeddi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ingratitude is the worst of vices..

(1) (Reply)

Download Video Comedy: Papa Ajasco And Company Reloaded (episode 1 - 5) 2017 / Daily IQ Test: Good For Job Interview Aptitude Tests / WOW! - World Most Beautiful Couple(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.