Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

For Network Marketers Only! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Network Marketers Only! (537 Views)

For Network Marketers Only!!!!!!! (including Ex-network Marketers!!) / Make $1000/month Challenge - Strictly For Network Marketers / Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Network Marketers Only! by feats(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2011
Alot of people dabble into MLM for the money , which of course the main reason most of us are here. When you have no basic training on how to get people to join your MLM business you struggle and give up. Then you start jumping from one MLM business to another - mainly because there was no careful study of the compensation plan, the owners of the business or the product and services being sold.

Network marketing and MLM ( Multi Level Marketing) is fast becoming the way to go, in America for instance more than 1 trillion dollars go into the US market. Nigeria is one of the most active, contributing so much to the economy of America.

People are reaching their financial goals, taking control of their lives, yet, many like you and I continue to struggle in this business.

Success is possible and you must keep and Open mind.

I found a very simple way of becoming successful in the network marketing business. I am giving a Free Ebook on the MLM business. Just send an email Title: MLM to ehius78@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Firm Wants To Buy Part Of Phcn / People Will Not Partner With You Easily / Can Someone Change A Business Into An NGO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.