Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,147 members, 7,863,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Please How Can I Ship From Amazon To Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Can I Ship From Amazon To Nigeria? (454 Views)

Amazon To Open African Headquarters In South Africa / How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Ship From Amazon To Nigeria? by YellowMayor(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
I have some stuffs I want to buy on Amazon, please can anyone tell me how to ship to Nigeria if I buy from Amazon USA or UK without getting lost on transit?
Re: Please How Can I Ship From Amazon To Nigeria? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
YellowMayor:
I have some stuffs I want to buy on Amazon, please can anyone tell me how to ship to Nigeria if I buy from Amazon USA or UK without getting lost on transit?

We are into procurement and shipping from India/USA/China.

We can get your eBay.com and Amazon.com orders procured and shipped for you. You can reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555 for further discussion.

You can check out our procurement thread in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
CALL/WHATSAPP : 09090287555
Re: Please How Can I Ship From Amazon To Nigeria? by CreativeGee: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
YellowMayor:
You can use DHL
Re: Please How Can I Ship From Amazon To Nigeria? by YellowMayor(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2022
GIANTPLUSHUB:

We are into procurement and shipping from India/USA/China.

We can get your eBay.com and Amazon.com orders procured and shipped for you. You can reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555 for further discussion.

You can check out our procurement thread in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
CALL/WHATSAPP : 09090287555

Alright bro
Re: Please How Can I Ship From Amazon To Nigeria? by YellowMayor(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2022
CreativeGee:

You can use DHL

Thanks for your contribution sir/ma

(1) (Reply)

Loan Apps Are No Longer Needed. See How Nigerians Are Raising Funds Quickly / Sell Your Pi Here For Instant Cash / ,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.