Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Pimples Free Diet - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pimples Free Diet (1362 Views)

Free Diet Consultation / No-carbs Diet In Nigeria / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimples Free Diet by TOLABABE1(f): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2007
hi guys, i use to have fresh skin but i suddenly discover that my face is getting rough by the day, could it be as a result of what i eat?
Re: Pimples Free Diet by TOLABABE1(f): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2008
Nutritionist in the house,

i am opening my case again this year hoping to get a favourable response from you all.

what do you think is the best mix that cures pimples, be it food or fruit mixture.

help ur sister in messsssssssssssss
Re: Pimples Free Diet by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2008
Try to stay away from fried foods etc smiley
Re: Pimples Free Diet by TOLABABE1(f): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2008
Thanx for the advise my sister in the house, i personally dislike fried food they irritate me including milk and fried egg, i will rather eat bread and soup or yam and stew than to substitute them with fried egg.

nevertheless, u're appreciate God bless you.
Re: Pimples Free Diet by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2008
Yeah, that's good, another thing you can do If you are getting problems is wash your face frequently with cold water, If you wear makeup, make sure your face is fresh and washed before you apply smiley
Re: Pimples Free Diet by TOLABABE1(f): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2008
Thanx for that too,
I am a muslim i perform my prayer five(5) times a day and before each prayer we perform amblusion (i.e. cleansing with water) which means my face is always washed seven times a day including morning and night shower.
Do have a blessed day
Re: Pimples Free Diet by naomijt(f): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2008
You sure you really want some advice. Cos you have a response for everything. grin grin grin

Since you don't eat oily food and you wash your face regularly, then it must be in the blood. grin
Re: Pimples Free Diet by bigboyslim(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2008
Stay away from groundnut, butter, peanut butter, and groundnut oil stew. Use palm oil for all your meals in substitute for groundnut oil or vegetable oil and use jam instead of butter
Re: Pimples Free Diet by UNLEASHED(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
I think pimples is natural
Re: Pimples Free Diet by TOLABABE1(f): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2008
You guys are marvelous, u've really prooved to me that i can rely on you, may God bless you all.

@naomijt and @unleashed i think you guys are right, it seems to be flowing in our blood, my mum said she used to have pimples wen she was young and that her face came back to normal after she had her second born.But i assumed that her's was like that because she does
n't av people like nairalanders and that i can always rely on you guys. please guys i will appreciate a control measure if not the final cure.

a doctor friend of mine even prescribed PIRITON and PERILON but i am afraid of future side effect or what do you guys think?

please Doctors in the house don't hesitate to advice me on this.
i will never ever underrate any of your opinion 'cos i really respect everybody in the forum.  pleassssssssssssse it's realy making me uncomfortable.

LONG LIVE THE FORUM, LONG LIVE EVERY MEMBERS, LONG LIVE OUR RESPECTIVE NATION.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Pimples Free Diet by TOLABABE1(f): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2008
DOCTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS in the house helppppppppppppppppppppppppp me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pimples Free Diet by TOLABABE1(f): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2008
still waiting pleaseeeeeeee
Re: Pimples Free Diet by capsmo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2008
@Tola Babe,
There are a few things u need to do:
wash ur face with warm water always
get a good astringent
eat plenty of fruits/ veggie
ensure u empty ur bowels at least once a day
avoid peanuts/ groundnuts/butter/ cheese, etc
steam ur face at least once a week
if all these do not wrk
u may consider radiation in a radiology lab.
though it has side effects, goitre. etc.
Re: Pimples Free Diet by agaba123(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2008
radiation for pimple? that's killing a mosquito with a machine gun
Re: Pimples Free Diet by capsmo(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2008
@Tola Babe,
There are a few things u need to do:
wash ur face with warm water always
get a good astringent
eat plenty of fruits/ veggie
ensure u empty ur bowels at least once a day
avoid peanuts/ groundnuts/butter/ cheese, etc
steam ur face at least once a week
if all these do not wrk
u may consider radiation in a radiology lab.
though it has side effects, goitre. etc.
Re: Pimples Free Diet by TOLABABE1(f): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2009
i think i'm better now, though my face isn't as it was before but i'm a bit releived, u wana know the secret?
here we go;
i stopped using cleansers
i wash my face morning and night with coldwater and soap
i apply silvoderm to my washed face @night
and in the morning after bath i apply sunscreen
shikenah

(1) (Reply)

Hispanic Foods Looks Good But Doesn't Taste Good. / NAFDAC Seizes $250,000 Contaminated Bread Improver / Shelf Life Of Fresh_cut Fruits And Vegetables.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.