Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same (2956 Views)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 5:57am On Jan 27, 2022
There are secrets in life that controls the life of everyone. And those things has power that can kill and make alive, build and destroy. If anyone should use this things properly in the right way, it can transform his life within a second.
Today guys I am giving you one of the secret through which men has achieve great things in their life. This secret is called the invisible world. Everything you see on earth was first creates from the invisible world. And in this invisible world, everything you want already exist and it's waiting for you to draw or call it forth into your life. The way you draw from this world is by design. And this world is already around us.
What is this Invisible world?
It is a world of good things,
It is a world that already has all you will ever need in life,
It is a world you call things from into your reality,
It is a world that contains the picture of how your life was design by God,
It is a world that show you who you really are and not what the world show you,
It is a world that show the glory you are in every season of your life,
It is world that show you your worth in life and what you can have and what you can do.
So in this system, everyone need to focus on this world. What you see in the physical is what has already settled in the invisible world. The physical only show what is concluded within. Where you are now is as a result of the thought and feeling you keep within you. And those thoughts and feelings are what was reveal to you from the invisible world. And if can be good or bad. And those thoughts and feelings are drawing those manifestation from the invisible world. For you to change your reality and result you get in life, you have to learn how to draw good things that you want from the invisible world. Below are the ways you can draw what you want that already exist from the invisible world :
1. Know that the world exist: you must know that the world exist, you must know that whatever you want in the life already exist. You know it, it means that it already yours. And the Bible make us to understand that all we want already exist. Like the verses in the bible: All things that pertains to life and godliness has be given to us, It is finish, meaning He has settled all that you need and want in life. You are blessed with all the heavenly blesses in Christ. As you can see from those verses, you already have all things that you want in life and those things are hidden in your invisible world because you have not call them forth. Now that I have show you where they are, next is
2. Know what you want: You need to be specific on what you want. Like in the case of blind Batimaeus, when he came to Jesus, Jesus ask him, what do you want me to do for you, he said I want to receive my sight. As you can see, God already know what he want and he want the blind man to make a wish and then He heal him. You must be specific on what you want and need in life for you to draw or receive from the invisible world.
3:Put it in your mind: Put what you want in your in mind and let it be your thinking and your feelings. Look for ways to make it happen and plan what to do get it. As you are doing this, you are planting the seed of it inside your mind.
4. Meditation: this is another great way to receive from the invisible world. Through meditation of what you want, you are recreating your life according to what you want it to be. When you meditate, you are calling on the reality of what you want from the invisible world into your life. And when it is fixed into your soul, forever it is settled there and your life will continue to experience it.
5. The word of God: The word of God is what reveal what belong to you in the invisible world and how you can get it. It shows you the ways you can follow to have a perfect life. You can never be mislead when you follow the truth of the world of God. As you read it, it tell you what belong to you in life that is hidden in the invisible world and it also destroy ignorance and barrier that will try to block you from accessing what you want from the invisible world.
5. Faith: You need to use your faith to draw from the invisible world. This is what guarantee if you will live and have the good that belong to you in the invisible world. Now that you know that what you want is already available in the invisible world, you must stand in the faith you have. It must not be big faith but stand with the evidence that "All I want already exist and you can add this sentence, I must stand to draw it and have it in my life". Abraham believe the unseen, the invisible world that God reveal to him, and he see the fulfilment of the promise and the blessing. That is it.
I know many people will say what I wanted to achieve last year, I didn't achieve it. The reason might be because you never know all that you need already exist or never use your faith to get it. If you are such person, never worry, this year is another opportunity for you and I to achieve that which we need in our life and make it a bet to have all we want.
Another thing you have to do to realize your goal this year, please forget about the government and face your existence Who is God. And as you face and look upon Him, He will surely make sure your desire is a reality.
If you know that you have not born again, please say this short prayer : Lord Jesus I come to you today and I believe you die for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now I accept you as my Lord and my personal saviour. Thank you for saving me. Amen
Thanks for reading this post and God bless you

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by Kingsleyebere(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Nice Write up! It reminds me of the book the 'invisible power'

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by Psalmspsalms: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2022
Nice write up, op. From this write up, its clearly an indication that we are unaware of the things we possess...

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by Robisky001(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2022
It's hard to read without proper paragraphs and commas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2022
Robisky001:
It's hard to read without proper paragraphs and commas.
Thanks for the feedback
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2022
How's your life? Let's start from there.
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by greatermax77(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good writer up
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
HenryDion:
How's your life? Let's start from there.
Fine and beautiful
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by Osiris12: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
God wey u put inside the matter na im spoil the write up

God doesn’t exist, even if he does, he’s DEAD tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
sharpguy10:

Fine and beautiful

How much is in your bank account?

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by Georgekyrian(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Snap visible net worth let me see tongue
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by Vekydinho(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
In summary

Just have faith and be ambitious. Leave the rest for God
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by LikeAking: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
SCAM!
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by bahdpersona(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
HenryDion:

we don't have much in our bank account because our reward is in heaven grin
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
bahdpersona:
we don't have much in our bank account because our reward is in heaven grin
cheesy
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by BigYash: 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Osiris12:
God wey u put inside the matter na im spoil the write up

God doesn’t exist, even if he does, he’s DEAD tongue
In real sense,its your brain/sense of reasoning that is DEAD.
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by Gadafii: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
I just scroll thru scantily, because it's poor paragraph, cool
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by franklingud(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mind opener indeed
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by krushdripper(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Couldn't help yawning with the headache
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by candygist: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
HenryDion:

Hushpupi with all the money in is bank account. Where will he be spending the rest of is 20 years in ?

(1) (Reply)

China Closing, Destroyed 1,300 Mosques, Crackdown On Muslims- Human Right Watch. / 2 Private University Admission In 2008 (acheiver's And Convenant University) / Ptdf Online Overseas Scholarship Application Forms Out-for Nigerians Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.