Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

What Has Become Of Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Has Become Of Nigeria (207 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Become Of Nigeria by vickodedon(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2022
I ordered a painting from an artiste in the US and she had my order canceled after a few days.. look at her response when I asked why she did so…

Re: What Has Become Of Nigeria by Rayd502(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2022
You won't blame her...I ordered for a product sometime late November last year.Upon tracking the product arrived Naija within 2 weeks.

Up till now product is yet to be cleared by customs and I have lost all hope I ll get it because I believe it has been stolen here in the destination country.

I am sure the Internet is inundated with similar experiences about items missing in Nigeria so you won't blame her.The system here is messed up.

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences ‘michael Jackson’ To Prison For Fraud / Tension Hits Aba Commercial City As Gun Men Attack Soldiers / Mnjtf Operation Lake Sanity Makes In Road Into Terrorists' Enclaves In The Lake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.