Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC (49120 Views)

AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad / Samuel Kalu Who Had A Heart Attack At The Hospital (Photos) / Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Cutezt(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Football Fans from around the world have reacted to the signing of Nigerian winger, Samuel Kalu by Watford FC.

The 24 year old was signed from Bordeaux in France and fans can't stop talking about his looks.

Capable of playing on either flank, Kalu is a versatile option in a competitive squad, typically operating on the right wing.

“The quick-footed attacker first played for Slovakian side AS Trenčín after moving to Europe from his native Nigeria, and earned a switch to Belgian giants KAA Gent in 2017 following impressive performances. He then joined Bordeaux in August 2018, where he has since made 86 appearances for Les Girondins.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Cutezt(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2022
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by inoki247: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na ur 24 you people shuld goan rest let me use the 24 in peace....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Zico5(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
God, see what poverty has reduced Africa to. To survive in this country, u must throw away truthfulness and integrity. I don't blame him, if u have tasted poverty before u will do anything to survive it. That's reality of this country.

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Why his face never smooth yet with all the winter blowing him around Europe

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Tadwears2050(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
cool no
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Chatflick(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omo me sef go wan play ball o. I'm 17 grin

5 Likes

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Football age.

Though someone from a poor country may look older than someone from a rich country at that age

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Kajaard: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
inoki247:
lol

Lol, 24 year old having the same face as my grand father cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Kizyte(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
24? abi 42

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Mumusaphire: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
White people are too mumu. Upon all their technologies, they can't detect age

50 Likes

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by slawormiir: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Imagine 24...anyway last last nature go catch am if really say na lie he dey lie...him nor go fit ball pass five years

Mumusaphire:
White people are too mumu. Upon all their technologies, they can't detect age
Bone marrow test supposed detect am

Just that oyinbo people never want serious concerning that issue....nor be that one dey do them now..

Once them ready to do am.....them go dey catch liers on a steady

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by MayorWhales: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
9ja I hail grin
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Dude397(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
He's 42

1 Like

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmmmmm........

Like Kalu of Nigeria,
Like Kaku of Gabon,

God save Africa

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
We recalled phillip osondu and Odartey Lamptey age fiasco in Belgian club, Anderlect.

[Quote] Djo
Its high time you guys realise the truth... that the majority of the world best players all tell lies about there ages... Am appealling that we focus on better issues than this.
Thank you.
You have made a good Point here also.
But what is bad is STILL bad anyways.

[Quote]Hayor
Simple and straighforward -
Haven't you wondered why Figo is still playing football and Nigerian players who were in Saudi '89 with him are cooling off in their house now.
The only player that survived long was Mutiu Adepoju who played the last reasonable match of his career in 1998. Let's face it.... we too dey lie!

Way back....
Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

[Quote] Steph,
They LIE i used to date a footballer and how come he is 22 now but all his friends i met from nigeria are all like 28-30 and they went to school together same class and when i asked him he refused to answer. i think mikel obi is very young though he looks young
Way back........

Addendum:
GOD BLESS NAIRALAND of old.
We discussed this here exactly 15 years ago!
The year we bought a Confirm Volkswagen Bug for 60K!
Before internet hooligans and tribalistic urchins and cannibals took over Our dear Nairaland.
God bless nairaland.com of old,
Let's take back our Nairaland from secessionist please!
Seun Osewa, you can do more!

African players,
Let's learn how to do the right thing always please.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Jesus Christ
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by iamoyindamola(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wrinkle face with strong physique like this
I am older than this old man grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by deepwater(f): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
lol
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by babaRUNtinz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
It is called football age..
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Angel55555(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
He might be 24 or otherwise, people should just learn to mind their business I don't see Watford officials complaining [color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by donforeign: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
persn wwey get 2 wives lol..

2 Likes

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by psychologist(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Watford
Nigeria football federation Uk branch grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by cr7lomo: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Excuse him...he came to earn his pension

9 Likes

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by xynerise: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
All these enemies of progress should stop asking rhetorical question and move on with life grin

24 Likes

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Sonnobax15(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin
You mean the same 56 years old Mazi Kalu wey dey declear free jerry can of palmy dey give boys for Mazi okeke palmy joint for onitsha? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Think9ja(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
undecided

He actually looks younger than 42 twenty four years.

Naso una go take poor sand sand for person last cup of garri

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by maxlev1: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
He might be lying about his age but we should understand that people have different nature physically. I have a friend that his brother who seniors him for 7 years looks like his kid brother especially on facial looks.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Body Found In Mohamed Elneny’s House In Egypt / England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match / Brazil 2002 Squad Reunite To Celebrate 20th Anniversary Of World Cup Triumph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.