Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Islamic View On Adoption - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic View On Adoption (1056 Views)

An Islamic View on Solar and Lunar Eclipse / A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective / What is the Islamic View on Court Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islamic View On Adoption by karmrash: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
i need a comprehensive enlightment about adoption from Islamic point of view, at what level 1 can go for adoption after years of childlessness?
Re: Islamic View On Adoption by Seun(m): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
Nobody?
Re: Islamic View On Adoption by Sweetnecta: 3:15am On Jun 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you should have imported the immediate below, when you wrote the one below it.

« #6 on: June 21, 2011, 11:41 PM »
Modify message
@Poser; you can adopt a child. but that child must keep his or her blood family's name. the child must be known by parents name. the child must know the members of the blood family.

it is exactly as if you are foster parents. Allah may just bless you by this method, giving you a resolve away from the trial of being childless by your adopting a child who is in need.

you have treat him or her as if from your body, though not permissible to inherit from you except what you leave in the legacy part of your asset. there is no breakage or dissociation in the continuity of the blood connection of the child to the bloodline he or she belongs.

my wife and i are adopting a young girl this month, inchaAllah. her name will be paradise [jannah] because her family's name in eden
Report to moderator 24.193.24.63
Seun (m)
Ogun State, Nigeria

Re: Islamic View On Abduction
« #7 on: Yesterday at 10:33:44 AM »

What's The Islamic View On Adoption

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad In The Bible? An Analysis Of The Muslim Appeal To Biblical Prophecy / Is My Heart Rusty? / Biography Of Shaykh 'abdul-aziz Ibn Abdullah Ibn Baaz رحمه الله

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.