Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Do You Feel Frustrated Because Your Life Took A Pause For Motherhood? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Feel Frustrated Because Your Life Took A Pause For Motherhood? (215 Views)

Frustrated With My Wife / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / My Journey To Motherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel Frustrated Because Your Life Took A Pause For Motherhood? by AMumAndMore(f): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
✍� Dear Frustrated Mamma!

I see you! No! Scratch that! I am you!

If not yesterday, then today or maybe tomorrow! So I when I say that I feel you, I really, really do!

Motherhood can throw you for a loop, you nurture, you train, you love, you discipline. But it sometimes feel like you do not do enough��

Motherhood pushes you, it tests you, it stretches you, and if you've not worked on keeping it together, you could lose you.

I realised that no one's going to have my back better than me.

Motherhood can't wait! They say.....

Oh I agree! %110

But "YOU " shouldn't wait neither.

You can slay at Motherhood and at your dreams both at once.

None has to give way for the other! Because it's in you to do it all.

Life may have you running around with a million reasons why you can't have them both.

But at some point, you've got to stop running, turn around and look what wants to keep you down in the face.
You want to be frustration free?

Who am I kidding? What Mom is free from frustration!

But yea! Free from that emptiness that motherhood can't fill.

Then you've got to remove "YOU" from the back burner.

Give "YOU" the same priority and focus you give motherhood and you'll end up fine.

It's #THOUGHTFULTHURSDAY Baibee!

What will you be thinking about today?

Let's hear your thoughts in the comment section!

Think more about "YOU"

You are after all, what you think!

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the fullest!

Stay Fabulous�

©️ Viv

(1) (Reply)

2010 Model, Nigeria Use,mitsubishi Pick Up#2,900,000 / The Predicament You Face With A Disturbing Paternity Dna Test. / Help Me Clarify These Concerns Please!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.