Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) (4988 Views)

Rock Collapses On Tourists During A Boat Ride In Brazil (photo, Video) / This Is What Mortar And Pestle Looks Like In Brazil (photo) / Why I Love Living In Brazil(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
In Brazil if you come across some foreigners from Haiti, Asia, and Africa it is normal for you to hear them whine and complain about brazil many want to go to the USA because the USA is close to brazil and you begin to wonder if they pick money on the floor in the USA, LOL and I always tell them that I am not leaving Brazil and they are always surprised and they think I am joking, they keep on disturbing me lets go to America, lol I have traveled and I have seen things, look Brazil is the best country ever, they might not be as rich as the USA but brazil is a great country and there are many reasons why I won't be leaving Brazil but to mention a few

It is simple I feel at home in Brazil as a black man we have 15m, black people here and 97m identify as black, the people are friendly, racism is low, no racial profiling at least I am not judged by my Nigerian name, I have equal rights according to the Brazilian constitution, good business environment, so what else am I looking for up and down, I would leave Brazil if I am a greedy man,guess what i am not greedy, the country have done what my home country has never done for me since I was born there, so I am loyal and patriotic to brazil and I am not leaving.

I am even too old to relocate again, I am done relocating, I just can't go through the stress of starting all over again, what is in the USA that is not in Brazil?do you even have free health care in the USA like we do in brazil, LOL So these are the reasons why I would never leave Brazil, good or bad I remain here.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/few-reasons-why-i-would-never-leave.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
I like Canada but I am still too old to relocate, I just can't
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by dehiero: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Are you over 45 yet?
Are you aware Brazilians can easily migrate to Portugal?

7 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
dehiero:

Are you over 45 yet?
Are you aware Brazilians can easily migrate to Portugal?

Yea I know about the Portugal stuff but I am still not leaving grin, haba I never reach 45,the thing is relocating and starting all over again is not easy, I can't leave my business and my pension, no na cheesy
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by dehiero: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yea I know about the Portugal stuff but I am still not leaving grin, haba I never reach 45,the thing is relocating and starting all over again is not easy, I can't leave my business and my pension, no na cheesy
U get pension on top your private business?
I'm sure you are getting a blue passport this year?

6 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
dehiero:

U get pension on top your private business?
I'm sure you are getting a blue passport this year?

Hopefully grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by dehiero: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Hopefully grin
You've spent more than 4years so you suppose brush your Portuguese and get that passport as the language seems to be the only set back

2 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
dehiero:

You've spent more than 4years so you suppose brush your Portuguese and get that passport as the language seems to be the only set back

Yea we must overcome the language, na battle and we must win
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by olioxx(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
cc walkbrazil4k
Just continue your posting and ignore them mutherfuckers.
God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
olioxx:
cc walkbrazil4k
Just continue your posting and ignore them mutherfuckers.
God bless you.

Olorun! Na you motivate me pass,thanks for all your support and God bless you toogrin

5 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by newmoney133: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
You are doing a good job.your post is an eye opener to some of us who want to japa and thinks abroad is limited to Us,uk and canada.

Pls can you speak a little bit about care for the elderly.Do they take good care for their old .i want to give any country i japa to my maximum youthful strength and i expect a good plan to be in place when i am old.Na the country go get my Oku ati aye mi.(sold out completely to the country i.e dead or alive.old or young) lobaton

2 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
newmoney133:
You are doing a good job.your post is an eye opener to some of us who want to japa and thinks abroad is limited to Us,uk and canada.

Pls can you speak a little bit about care for the elderly.Do they take good care for their old .i want to give any country i japa to my maximum youthful strength and i expect a good plan to be in place when i am old.Na the country go get my Oku ati aye mi.(sold out completely to the country i.e dead or alive.old or young) lobaton

Thank you and Yes they take care of the elderly here read the topic below

https://www.nairaland.com/6944837/leave-where-reside-now-when
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by newmoney133: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Thank you and Yes they take care of the elderly here read the topic below

https://www.nairaland.com/6944837/leave-where-reside-now-when

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
newmoney133:

Thanks.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by newmoney133: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

cheesy cheesy
Learning a new language is scary.
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
newmoney133:

Learning a new language is scary.

Not really if you love the language and you are passionate about it trust me you would learn it, in my own case I had no choice and even in Europe mostly countries don't speak English you must learn the language
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
l live in Germany

Very chilly

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
l live in Germany

Very chilly

Nice one do you speak the language now?
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Nice one do you speak the language now?
A little

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
A little

Na small small, we go get there grin
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
How is Agriculture like in Brazil. Any idea?
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nicepoker:
How is Agriculture like in Brazil. Any idea?

Brazil is an agricultural gaint I wrote something about it but I would post it soon,second largest exporter of agricultural products in the world, so agriculture is a good business in Brazil but I don't know much about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by GreatAxeMan: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
There's something you left out...

walkbrazil4k:
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
There's something you left out...

Really? tell us na
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by GreatAxeMan: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
[/quote]

Tuale! I go post about this kind thing tomorrow, that first lady sabi dance grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by wiseone28: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Op what about drug gang shooting?

How cheap and available is the white powder there since it comes from south America?
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
wiseone28:
Op what about drug gang shooting?

How cheap and available is the white powder there since it comes from south America?

I don't live near the felavas (ghetto) and I have not heard anything on the news but you know what happens in ghettos all over the world so Brazil is not different it is just that the western media always blow it up while hiding theirs

Drugs are mostly sold in the favelas, but in Brazil the government is harsh on drugs, infact they would F you up

I hate narcotics with passion, I make money with drop shipping sweet, easy and with rest of mind, I wrote something about it
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I don't live near the felavas (ghetto) and I have not heard anything on the news but you know what happens in ghettos all over the world so Brazil is not different it is just that the western media always blow it up while hiding theirs

Drugs are mostly sold in the favelas, but in Brazil the government is harsh on drugs, infact they would F you up

I hate narcotics with passion, I make money with drop shipping sweet, easy and with rest of mind, I wrote something about it

Thanks for the insight bro. How's the visa processing like? Is it that easy and stress-free to migrate with a family of five?

How is employment opportunities like? I mean the chances of getting a job.

Wifey is a pharmacist while I am trying to become a pro in any tech course soon or probably into online business.

Your reply will be handy. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Thanks for the insight bro. How's the visa processing like? Is it that easy and stress-free to migrate with a family of five?

How is employment opportunities like? I mean the chances of getting a job.

Wifey is a pharmacist while I am trying to become a pro in any tech course soon or probably into online business.

Your reply will be handy. Thanks

The visa process is not hard if you have all the documents and the most important one is the bank statement, you need to have a good bank statement(very good bank statement).

Yes it is very easy to bring your family over, you go just look for house, Education is free and heath care is free and you won't stress much and the government would even be giving your kids food and reading materials at school and you buy some.

I really don't know about jobs because I do business in Brazil and remember the language is also an issue but if you understand Portuguese you can easily blend in.na small small.

3 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by HayTerran: 1:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
l live in Germany

Very chilly

Senior man, what does it take to relocate to Germany from Nigeria. I like that country so much.
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by wiseone28: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

The media will not tell us this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS For Canada Federal Skilled Immigration Applicants Before 27 Feb 08 / Nigeria's 'worst Place To Live' / Request For UNN Transcript Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.