Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Business Can I Use 300k To Start Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Use 300k To Start Up (299 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Use 300k To Start Up by Sunshine49: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hi everyone,
I’m a young girl in my mid 20s, and I work in an office which it’s pretty much okay for me but recently there’s been some ups and down there so I’ve been thinking of quitting and starting something but my savings is not very much and that’s I’m here to ask business moguls what I can start up with 300 thousand naira

I’m open to any ideas
Thank you
Cc FOD, dominique, puskin, naijacutee lalasticlala
Re: What Business Can I Use 300k To Start Up by Skillsnigeria: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What Business Can I Use 300k To Start Up by Bizsquad: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Small chops like popcorn.snacks etc.dont go into biz that need shop for now.look for a bizzy and biz environment like school or street

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Use 300k To Start Up by Trinitycoy(f): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Sunshine49:
Hi everyone,
I’m a young girl in my mid 20s, and I work in an office which it’s pretty much okay for me but recently there’s been some ups and down there so I’ve been thinking of quitting and starting something but my savings is not very much and that’s I’m here to ask business moguls what I can start up with 300 thousand naira

I’m open to any ideas
Thank you l
Cc FOD, dominique, puskin, naijacutee lalasticlala

Selling drinks in retails even with freezer in a shop. It gives you daily money that you can save.
Re: What Business Can I Use 300k To Start Up by Thisisanfield: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
depends on ur location. buy cheaply whats in your location and take to another location that its in high demand,
i was at lagos, i wanted to eat banana, i priced from the mallam selling along the street. the banana i was given for #1000 i buy same size and specie for like 300 or 350 somewhere which is not even the farm.. now imagine i even i even go to the farm,,,. thats a biz i really need to torch light on.

u can equally open a viewing centre. i went to watch a football match in one viewing centre in which the area is not even populated. but i counted close to 90 to 100 people that came to watch the match. now do your maths. #100x100 persons=10,000. just for a match, now do the maths when you have 2 high profile match for the weekened plus champions league period. though every biz has its wahala. but ur 300k can start something.

(1) (Reply)

After N100k Vanished From Woman’s Account, GTB Claimed 'mobile App Compromised' / Happy Weekend / How I Made 500k From A 40k Business Idea In Under 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.