Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans (6108 Views)

China Detects First Human Case Of H3N8 Bird Flu / Using Saliva As Sexual Lubricant Can Spread HIV, Hepatitis — Physicians / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by AlphaStyles(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
We never finish with one anther one don show
Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by R0LL0N(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
I just finished eating shagghetti and two boiled egg now. Bird flu be still.
Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by FireRain: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Shey wahala no come too much like dis for Africa cry
Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by suffering: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
A zoonotic strain. Okay. Viruses adapt to infect more organisms.
Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by Workch: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Why can't mumus say that it was made in the lab like covid19?
Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by Workch: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
suffering:
A zoonotic strain. Okay. Viruses adapt to infect more organisms.
not really, alot of them lose their ability to infect us they mutate.
There are billions of viral species, only a handful can infect humans.

1 Like

Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by Munzy14(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Aidejay:
I just started my poultry business last week ooh!

make dem no come scatter person plans with their yeye diseases.
Them want put sand sand for your garri.. grin grin

E no go work.
Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by LoveJesus87(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Aidejay:

Lmao grin grin grin grin kuku kill me with laff grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Aidejay:

Go get a Veterinary doctor to Vaccinate your birds with the right Vaccines before It's too late. Gumboro & Lasota Vaccines will do the magic though.....

1 Like

Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by madjune(m): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Dem Don start now.

Soon US go ban Nigerians from travels, but dem go leave Namibia o.
Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by litaninja(m): 3:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Welcome to 2022

References:
The highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) H5N1 is a zoonotic strain and can be transmitted to humans from infected birds

https://dailynewsegypt.com/2022/01/27/highly-pathogenic-avian-influenza-outbreak-confirmed-in-namibia/
Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by muheeb01(m): 5:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Different types of diseases...take care if yourself ooo...heath is wealth
Re: Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans by TheSameGuy(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2022
We don't want such here abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For August 22 2021 In Nigeria / Kome Igbho Marks World Polio Day With Medical Outreach In Abuja (Photos) / Precautions After Ceasarean Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.