Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) (1166 Views)

Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) / Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World? / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Family is the most important thing in life and one thing that they love the most In the whole of South America is family (familia) so this is why I wanted to come down here because they love family and in Brazil they don't joke with the mother of the house and the kids

Bringing your family to Brazil would be the best decision that you would ever make because they would love it, we don't have segregation in Brazil all kids are the same, black, white, brown, Indian we are all Brazilians

And the best part is that you won't worry or stress much because education is free and health care is free, imagine taking that school fees burden off your head, lol and here is the best part they would give your kids food at school and the government also gives reading materials and you buy some, lol, is brazil not wonderful, what are you waiting for bring your family down and give your kids an awesome future and kids love youtube Internet is cheap and they can watch youtube all day. lets go

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/it-is-very-easy-to-raise-family-in.html?m=1

Re: It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Family is everything make them happy
Re: It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by ibechris(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Great to hear this!

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
ibechris:
Great to hear this!

grin grin
Re: It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
@op

What is your Immigration status in Brazil?. Did you get into Brazil as a visitor and allowed to stay.
What about job and how do you survive.
Re: It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Skyview01:
@op

What is your Immigration status in Brazil?. Did you get into Brazil as a visitor and allowed to stay.
What about job and how do you survive.

I am a permanent resident in Brazil and I do business in Brazil and I don't know much about jobs because I do business here
Re: It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I am a permanent resident in Brazil and I do business in Brazil and I don't know much about jobs because I do business here

Thanks for getting back, how did you go through with the application for PR. Was it expensive.?
Did you apply from outside of the country or converted to PR upon arrival in Brazil.
Was the process rigorous and how did your family initially coped with language barriers.
Re: It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Skyview01:

Thanks for getting back, how did you go through with the application for PR. Was it expensive.?
Did you apply from outside of the country or converted to PR upon arrival in Brazil.
Was the process rigorous and how did your family initially coped with language barriers.

I did not go with family,there are many ways, you can marry a Brazilian or have a Brazilian kid
Re: It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I did not go with family,there are many ways, you can marry a Brazilian or have a Brazilian kid
. Ok i see.
Re: It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by Truvelisback(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

What are the ways? Who knows Maybe, i may visit there or even marry one of their women someday. I know that their women are beautiful and bodily endowed.
Re: It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
What are the ways? Who knows Maybe, i may visit there or even marry one of their women someday. I know that their women are beautiful and bodily endowed.

You can live legally for more than 5yrs
Re: It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by Truvelisback(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

You can live legally for more than 5yrs
U got there tru Visa, right?
Re: It Is Very Easy To Raise A Family In Brazil(photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
U got there tru Visa, right?

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Pays: My Personal Story / Why Are Some People Always Very Insultive? / Please Candid Advice From Married/matured Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.