Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,403 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Where Can I Get Asafoetida In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Get Asafoetida In Nigeria (465 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Asafoetida In Nigeria by nokspos: 4:43am On Jan 28, 2022
its mostly found in asia, it works on gas and the bloating associated with it but further it also eases indigestion, rids stomach cramps, and helps with constipation. When it comes to headaches, when Asafoetida is mixed with water it is showing great promise for the treatment of migraines and tension headaches. As an antidote, it works great for snake bites and an insect repellent when it is mixed with garlic.

I've personally used this naturally mix and it works greatly but i'm wondering where i could get it in Nigeria? and what is it called in nigeria, please its very urgent

Re: Where Can I Get Asafoetida In Nigeria by muheeb01(m): 5:31am On Jan 28, 2022
You can find alternative since the plant species is hard to find in nigeria....there are so many leaves,bark and roots that serve this same purpose and even more potent....that's why it's called alternative medicine,it's very wide and a lot of discoveries about leaves and their uses,with different combinations and concotions that will serve this same purpose and more thant that....

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Asafoetida In Nigeria by nokspos: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2022
muheeb01:
You can find alternative since the plant species is hard to find in nigeria....there are so many leaves,bark and roots that serve this same purpose and even more potent....that's why it's called alternative medicine,it's very wide and a lot of discoveries about leaves and their uses,with different combinations and concotions that will serve this same purpose and more thant that....
thanks but can you recommend ?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Pls Help. Poop Want To Kill Me / . / De Estro,the Uyo Barber Who Was Poisoned Buried(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.