Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) (26858 Views)

Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by HeWrites(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2022
Singer Ahmedu Augustine Obiabo popularly known as Blackface has hinted that members of the defunct group Plantashun Boiz are reuniting for a project, Igbere TV reports.

The group made up of Blackface, 2face and Faze disbanded in 2004.

Blackface announced the forthcoming project in an interview with Naija FM on Thursday.

Announcing his music plans for the year he said: “Expectations for this coming years, I go like to tell una say I go do another video for Plantashun Boiz very soon and I dey work on a project called the return for the band Plantashun Boiz.”

After the split, Blackface released the hip hop album Ghetto Child in May 2004 collaborating with a number of artists.

In 2021, he settled his feud with 2face. Their fight began after Blackface accused 2face of recording the hit song ‘African Queen’ without giving him due credit.

The music star also said he was never jealous of 2face. Blackface said this in an interview with Chude Jideonwo.

“I’m not jealous of 2face, why would I be jealous? 2face has always been the one everybody likes and I’ve had people throw that at me telling me ‘You know you have problems with him why you gonna have problems with him? Of course, we are going to have problems,” he said.

The two singers were urged to bury the hatchet at a tribute organized in memory of Sound Sultan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMVkwfuUQ7c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by andysmith123(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2022
old things have passed away......oga let go of the band and move on....

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Nbotee(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2022
Baba should getat and look for beta things to do with his life and time. He had always claimed he was d creative mind of the group yet he's had d least successful career out of the trio. Tuface would be foolish to even consider it afta all d bitterness and hate dis same blackface have spilled on him over the years

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
"P-Square wan return, Plantation Bois wan return, Old Politicians wan return...Shey dem use backwardness swear for us ni?". - Village People Spokesperson.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Babalolagarba: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Return of kini we don’t want ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Chijeep(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
I PRAY MAKE 2BABA AND FAZE NO GREE OOO
BECAUSE SMALL THING NOW YOU GO CARRY THEM GO COURT SAY THEM STEAL YOUR LYRICS
undecided undecided undecided
Who else will not buy the idea of them coming together again

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Rick9(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Okay na
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by streum: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Waw. Can't wait to hear the sound of the renewed plantation boys. This will be thriling

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by OgwuEgo: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hater.
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Transporter20: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bad Belle Nigerians (the comments above me).

The group gave us good music, it's not a bad idea of them doing something again.

Music ain't the same again. Chai!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Best band ever,legendary band...can't wait!!!

6 Likes

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Plantain Wey Don Spoil Finish

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Baba still no wan let go and move forward.

Shebi una return do Plan B album, Wetin remain again. They were better apart, TU face would not have achieved his true potential if he remained in that group

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Iamdbull: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

I doubt they can make a major comeback, even psquare is finding it hard

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by xeratek: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
What those old primates want to come back for?? We the naija music lovers are OK with fireboy et Rema et Zlantan et Wiskid etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Alaganature09(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Awww that’s nice to hear cos I can’t wait to see them together...

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by We4all: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nbotee:
Baba should getat and look for beta things to do with his life and time. He had always claimed he was d creative mind of the group yet he's had d least successful career out of the trio. Tuface would be foolish to even consider it.

Guy chill, not every talented musician turns out to be successful and not every successful musician is talented.

Do you think that Beyoncé is successful because she is talented? Blackface is talented as a solo artiste but not successful. You do not have to rub that in his face.

24 Likes

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by watersideboys: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Go rest abeg
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by MikeMicheal(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
What is dead is dead.
Forward ever, backward never.

I wont blame them though, SAPA humbles even nations.
...but Old school should stay old.

Their time has passed.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by bigdammyj: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bring it up
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Cmanforall: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ok

Psquared reunite...

Which other reunification are we expecting?

Your ex will be back... this he has seen @ FalseProphet1

1 Like

Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
just imagine three men in their 40s singing about new babe or what exactly ?

but i still dey play that their song ONE & ONLY. thats a classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdC16K5srnQ

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? / Check Out Toke Makinwa's Shoes Closet / Ali Baba And Mary Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.