Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) (39151 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Segun Arinze Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) / Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by FeedMeNews: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Veteran actor Segun Arinze on Thursday celebrated his wife Julie on her 52nd birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The movie star compiled before-and-after photos of Julie and posted them on Instagram.

“Happy birthday to my significant other and soulmate. God bless you always,” he wrote.

The artiste popularly called Black Arrow has been married to Julie for over 12 years. They have three children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0clHDKZUm-U

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZOe3jGAd_a/?utm_medium=copy_link

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Gallantbaby: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2022
Congratulations �

10 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Congratulations man! Love alone wouldn't have taken you both this far.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2022
52 and she look this young shocked. Being petite have it's own advantage mehn kiss. Happy birthday ma'am

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2022
52 and she look this young shocked. Being petite have it's own advantage mehn kiss. Happy birthday ma'am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
pretydiva:
52 and she look this young shocked. Being petite have it's own advantage mehn kiss. Happy birthday ma'am.
people like you trespass on property that doesn't belong to you tongue

Only you grab two spaces just because of birthday wishes sad

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Happy birthday to her

Now I know why segun Eyerinze eyes are so big smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by robinso01(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2022
52 or 25? She looks younger to be 52.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Cholls(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
My brother she's fine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Three people that marries beautiful women are Pastors, actors and others.

12 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by officialwdhtv: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Beautiful woman...happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
52nd? Wow!!

Happy birthday to her, may God grant her more reasons to be faithful..

I doubt if she's truly 52(if yes, then I'm truly impressed)..

If it were a chubby lady, by now, she would have looked like an old granny..

Dear men, you can date and/or have sex with chubby women, but wife the petite...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by sammyije(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Light my kpoli
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by sammyije(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by SmartGadgetz: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Young forever...wow she is still looking young and beautiful.

Corolla 04 for sale, everything working fine
Car Videos- Available
Buy & Drive
Check my profile for more pictures...
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by McOluOmo: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Black Arrow

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Michelle70(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Iwhere is her recebt picture vos na throwback pics I deh see here o

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by bigdammyj: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Congrats!
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by FamilyAdviser: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Success get brother, sister, uncle ..... Keep the hustle alive!

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by highoctane: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Three people that marries beautiful women are Pastors, actors and others.
What of businessmen?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by cr7lomo: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ugly men sabi get eye for pretty ladies...his ex wife Ann Njemanze was very pretty too

6 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Happy Birthday
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
happy birthday to her

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body / Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' / Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.