Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Dont Buy That House, Build Yours To Your Taste @ Cheaper And Affordable Rates: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dont Buy That House, Build Yours To Your Taste @ Cheaper And Affordable Rates: (437 Views)

Dont Buy It.. Lease It / Rent Lcd /plasma TV (42, 50, 60 Inches) For Your Exhibition At Affordable Rates / Share Your Taste With The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Buy That House, Build Yours To Your Taste @ Cheaper And Affordable Rates: by jlatifah00: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
Yes with small fees and not huge millions they ask from you that always scare you from starting your own house project hence you prefer to be a tenant instead so if you have a land why not call me and lets start and give you a good luxury home that would give you comfort all at cheap rates.
Tips:
All you need do is for me to get you a  satisfactory drawings (could be ready in matter of days) and wait for just 8weeks for Bungalow and 16weeks for Duplex  after we posses the site.With the quality and finesse we put to bare on our jobs, you can go to rest, travel on vacation, attend to your daily activities, assured that you'll come to find you dream home intact as imagined.

These are my rates:

BUNGALOW:
     5 Bedroom bungalow at the rate of 8 million naira
    4 Bedroom at the rate of 6.5 million naira
   3 Bedroom at the rate of 5.3 million naira
   2 Bedroom at the rate of 3.5 million naira

DUPLEX:
    4 Bedroom at the rate of 13 million naira
     5 Bedroom at the rate of 18million naira

The features include:
         long span aluminium roofing with aluminium fascial cladding.
        Well painted with Berger, Caplux, Portland or Fine coat paints.
        All rooms with ensuite but it could vary depending on the size of the land.
        External works with paved interlocks.
        Living and dining room with pop cormice ceilings.

This exlcludes the cost of land and also the cost for approval of the building at the nearby local government authority(It depends If you need one anyway) Cost could either reduce or increase based on size, specifications e.t.c

I am a building contractor, Architect,Interior decorator and
a builder.I can make your dream a reality,by building good
houses for you that you can afford at cheap rates.
I can also help you to purchase land without problems for
building constructions all at a affordable and cheap rates.
This is not a fake or bluechip stories.It is real.
Call me on:08136224028
  My name is Architect Henry and let's discuss or email me at
   odukoyahenryazeez@live.com
You are just one click away from been a tenant.

A trial will convince you.

(1) (Reply)

Give Yourself A Treat: / Buy Petrol At #56 Per Litre / Automative Gas Oil (diesel) For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.