Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira (1061 Views)

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira by Harryzubbes77: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Greetings everyone! By God grace I have hustle and save up to 8m naira. I have a monthly salary job of 200k but It has always been dream to relocate permanently to abroad cos the system here is not working and can never work at all rather it keeps getting worst everyday. Please I need you sincer advice on the countries I can relocate.
Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira by Totilopussylick(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2022
You can relocate to Afghanistan with such amount of money undecided
Re: Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira by sammyije(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Depends
Re: Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira by Nbotee(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Harryzubbes77:
Greetings everyone! By God grace I have hustle and save up to 8m naira. I have a monthly salary job of 200k but It has always been dream to relocate permanently to abroad cos the system here is not working and can never work at all rather it keeps getting worst everyday. Please I need you sincer advice on the countries I can relocate.
Thank you!!!

Sure U can.. Visit d travel section for details. Germany and a couple of European countries

1 Like

Re: Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira by Tulacious123: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Yes.Look for an affordable school in the UK and alloy to.

Harryzubbes77:
Thank you!!!
Re: Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira by Raalsalghul: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Depends!

If you're single, it's enough.

Where are you looking at?
Re: Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira by iTearHerToto: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Even if it's Cameroon try and relocate forever

There's no hope for Zoogeria

A dollar was 100 naira in the late 90s

Then it was $1 = #150 till late 2014. Then it moved from $1 = #230 to #360 till early 2021

Now a dollar is about #500

So if anyone try convincing you there's hope in Zoogeria ask them how come nothing increases and goes back to how it was but be going up instead. Watch them stutter to answer

Pukes angry

3 Likes

Re: Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
You can, Canada, Australia, Mexico (long stay, like partial residence), USA (the requirements though), some Caribbean countries etc 8M is enough proof of funds for Canada and Aussie.

1 Like

Re: Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Even if it's Cameroon try and relocate forever

There's no hope for Zoogeria

A dollar was 100 naira in the late 90s

Then it was $1 = #150 till late 2014. Then it moved from $1 = #230 to #360 till early 2021

Now a dollar is about #500

So if anyone try convincing you there's hope in Zoogeria ask them how come nothing increases and goes back to how it was but be going up instead. Watch them stutter to answer

Pukes angry
Convince? You mean the ones that will say invest in XYZ. If I have N1M, I know ABC that can fetch 20 percent.

OP learn a skill crew, don't travel.

OP I know one business by the end of the year... blah blah blah

OP don't migrate, if you can make 8M in Nigeria you are a big man already...

OP I get sure odds.

OP learn forex you won't regret...
OP OP OP...
Re: Can I Relocate Permanently With 8 Million Naira by Harryzubbes77: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tulacious123:
Yes.Look for an affordable school in the UK and alloy to.

Thank for your advice

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Help / Mba In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.