Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Story Of My Life. Please Learn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Story Of My Life. Please Learn (233 Views)

Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help / Is She About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Young Life? Please Help. / Your Highest Desire In This Life Please Be Sincere At Least No One Knows You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of My Life. Please Learn by Mummyb12: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Hi, trust you are having a great day. thanks for sparing little of your time by clicking this post.

No, i am not a new user, i had to open this account because i feel so ashamed of myself and i need advise because i am depressed and feel suicidal.

it all started when I needed money badly to clear bills and help my siblings and parents out as I am the first born. I took loans in other to clear the bills, hoping i will clear it with good faith (I am a salary earner but low pay even as a BSc holder).

i wont lie, i cleared all but calamity started when i took another loan in other to sort bills as they keep coming. I confided in a friend as i needed someone to voice out to. he introduced me to betting and that is where the real problem started.

i tried betting out and fortunately i won on my first try. my friend gave me 3 odds, i tried with 2,000 naira and I won. i was so happy, at least, i could buy food and drug for my mother.

He thought me how to accumulate odds, i won my second try with 4odds. I was so happy because i thought i found a financially breakthrough. i thought of using bigger amounts so i can easily clear bills, have little saving and start a small business.

little did i know i was planting a bomb under my bed. i tried with a huge some i borrowed and lost it. i was shocked and numb for a while with thoughts of paying back what i borrowed and how to cater other needs. i told my friend and he said it happens, i should keep trying and surely one day, i will hit jackpot. i felt comfort with his advice and thought of trying again.

i tried again with a little amount and won. it give me the moral to try with a huge some. then again i lost it. i was helpless and depressed with people requesting for their money and bills piling up. instead of finding other means, my salary came in, i lost it all again, took loans from different places and lost it all.

i didn't realize the gravity of my stupidity till i became so broke that I cant feed myself even for just half a day. Now, my stupid self owes up to 140,000 naira with no hope of getting it anywhere.

i cant even look myself in the mirror, i cant think straight, scared of picking calls and going out.

please I really need your advise. i will also do anything to pay back and start my life afresh.

please don't ignore me because i am not sure if i wont hurt myself. I believe a good advice or any help in any way will go far.

please don't ever consider betting and learn from my story.

thanks for your time.
Re: Story Of My Life. Please Learn by Hezzyluv: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Anyone who tells you betting has no evil spirit attached to it is a big liar. If not, how can you explain staking the first amount you win same with the second trail? Just to lure you in, only for you to lose after staking huge amount? Same happened to me I do go to betting shop to seat and vowed never to play virtual bet. But guess what, one day I gave the guy (cashier) #200 selected few games and stake it, just won 4k instantly, that was how I entered virtual bet. But, eyes cleared the day I collected my salary, branchd betin shop only for them to finished 80% of my money. Since then, I vowed never to try it again, God so kind i did.

Op, 140,000 is not enough for you to think suicide. Try and pay all your gbese, but stay away from gambling.

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life. Please Learn by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Hmm. It's well. Please don't ever think of suicide. I was once in your shoe and I got over it with discipline, determination, dedication and most especially an helping hand who helped me out till I could pay back when I gained my ground back.

If no be naija economy, how much is 140k. I for try help but January has not been so good.

You are winning already because you discovered you put yourself in mess and it's your fault.

I believe nlanders will do the needful as I'll follow this topoc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LASU Urges Bella Shmurda To Return Back, Complete His Bachelor's Degree / What Is The Name Of This Snake / Blogs Indexing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.