Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Men; Which Of These 21 Family Problems Have You Been Able To Dodge? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men; Which Of These 21 Family Problems Have You Been Able To Dodge? (520 Views)

Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? / Family Problems About Remarrying / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men; Which Of These 21 Family Problems Have You Been Able To Dodge? by Chijeep(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
They say Wahala be like bicycle
That number 1 they make some of us they get Cutlass for house incase if them come cut their illegal light

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men; Which Of These 21 Family Problems Have You Been Able To Dodge? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Man life no easy cha.... Right from when he was born till the day he'll kick jerry can,no single rest sad

1 Like

Re: Men; Which Of These 21 Family Problems Have You Been Able To Dodge? by Chijeep(m): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Man life no easy cha.... Right from when he was born till the day he'll kick jerry can,no single rest sad
Seriously.... they say ALUTA CONTINUA
Re: Men; Which Of These 21 Family Problems Have You Been Able To Dodge? by KiNg0G: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
with like so na surrogate level sure pass

1 Like

Re: Men; Which Of These 21 Family Problems Have You Been Able To Dodge? by Totilopussylick(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Hence why they said rest in peace when one dies sad

1 Like

Re: Men; Which Of These 21 Family Problems Have You Been Able To Dodge? by MufasaLion: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
I'd rather be a man than have tities and ass.

2 Likes

Re: Men; Which Of These 21 Family Problems Have You Been Able To Dodge? by Chijeep(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'd rather be a man than have tities and ass.
Yea yea yea... men for the grand

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Toshiba Laptop Is Available For Sale / Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt / I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.