Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,624 members, 7,865,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Female Ancestors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Ancestors (298 Views)

Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam / Our Ancestors Never Accepted The "Whiteman's" Religion. Or Did They? / Without Your Ancestors You Are Nothing As A Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Ancestors by aribisala0(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
One thing we hear so much in Africa and Nigeria especially among men is Who will carry my name.

What is the spiritual significance of our female ancestors and how much do we acknowledge them

What do you know about your mother, her mother and her mother before her.
Sometimes we allow that line or lineage to disappear . A big mistake!!

There is a line of female descendants which we do not pay attenton to .

I am talking mother to mother transmission lineage

Sometimes there is ONLY ONE SURVIVING LINE of female descendants with very powerful
Ase

Find them and know peace

Do not provoke their anger

Keep them sweet Always

1 Like

Re: Female Ancestors by MufasaLion: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Scam.

grin grin grin
Re: Female Ancestors by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Rubbish! And here I thought someone was finally waking up out of the delusion! undecided
Re: Female Ancestors by aribisala0(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Attention Junkie
beware of vaginal atresia
This can happen if you are not poked and probed as at when due

(1) (Reply)

AFCON: Primate Ayodele Clears Air On Viral Video / Apostle Arome Osayi: What God Did Hen My Wife's Family First Rejected Me (video) / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 94.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.