Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Cure Found On How To Cure Diabetes Within A Week - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Found On How To Cure Diabetes Within A Week (696 Views)

How To Cure Diabetes Type 1 And Type 2 With Osu Fruit / 5 Leaves That Help Cure Diabetes And Process On Using Them / Corona Virus Cure Found In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure Found On How To Cure Diabetes Within A Week by osufruits: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
To cure diabetes type 1 or type 2 we use osu fruit

Osu fruit can be gotten in Benin, Bayelsa...
Steps
Cut the ripe Osu fruit into pieces and allow to soak for 24 hours then take a shot(small tumbler) of the water from soak fruit early in the morning before breakfast and before bedtime. Then use ur equipment (glucometer ) to check your sugar level the next day. if is not your desire result yet take another shot and keep checking your sugar level till it stabilize.
You can also use the ripe seed only and soak for 24 hours both does same thing.

If you want to order this fruit and also know how to use it contact me on my signature

Re: Cure Found On How To Cure Diabetes Within A Week by Christhope: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
How can I get d fruits in ibadan
Re: Cure Found On How To Cure Diabetes Within A Week by Originalsly: 2:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Hmmm.... interesting. We turn our backs on inexpensive traditional natural cures and pay through the nose for expensive pharmaceutical management treatments.
Re: Cure Found On How To Cure Diabetes Within A Week by FireUpNow(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2022
OP stop deceiving people I watched the video and it wasn't mentioned that the osu fruit cures diabetes but regulates it. Stop spreading fake news
Re: Cure Found On How To Cure Diabetes Within A Week by finecare: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2023
Osu is a great fruit for the treatment of Diabetes and Hypertension. The problem is the very bitter taste of the seeds, hence many people avoid taking it,
In view of the bitterness our company FINECAREPLUS is now producing osu seed capsules here in Lagos. This will bypass the bitterness while getting the full benefits of osu. Users and resellers are welcome. You can Whatsapp us on 07066362440
Re: Cure Found On How To Cure Diabetes Within A Week by FireUpNow(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Christhope:
How can I get d fruits in ibadan
Don't believe that person ooo. It's a big lie. Follow medical advice please. Can osu fruit revitalize the pancreas that release insulin into the blood? Be careful please

(1) (Reply)

Very Effective Cleansing And Way Maker Soap ( Spiritual Bath) / Dating Tips For The Shy Woman ! / Top 10 Golden Ways To Lose Weight Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.