Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? (20342 Views)

Jay-z,omarion,neyo.who Has The Biggest Lips. / Omarion's Brother / Omarion, & Mario. Not In Dancing But Who'se More Handsome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by Sagamite(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by Mcleo007(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
Chris Brown if I may say, but he seems to overdo it. Usher is the fakest, alongside Neyo. Omarion is the most creative; himself and Marques Houston are one of a kind. Same cn be said of the entire TUG boys.
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by BABE3: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
All these videos are old na--- Not the best videos to judge.

Anyways, Usher and Omarion (Usher especially) are done! There dancing days are over. All Usher does now is Alanta. lol

CHRIS BROWN all the way--- apart from the fact that he's my husband---he's also a great dancer--He's not stuck in one dance routine. He improves every now and then.  Check out this Video.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mC2ixOAivA?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="[/flash]
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
Chris
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by BABE3: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2011
Compare that to Mr.Usher dancing---nah--lol

Also watch 3:52-- 3:58 ---- hehehehe

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RnPB76mjxI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="[/flash]
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by ragdollz: 1:40am On Jun 22, 2011
All three are repping; however for now Usher will always be king cos he's a total veteran. He's slowed down a bit due to maturity but no denying, he still electrifies the dancefloor.

Breezy whom I just lOOoooOve is very impetuous and reckless and this is good for a dancer; he's so fearless and can try anything! He's second in my book

Omarion is v. V.capable as a dancer, can't take that from him. He loves what he's doing and it shows in his moves. They all deserve respect overall
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by akunta(f): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2011
Usher! Usher!! Usher!!! kiss
After the king of pop MJ, it's most def Usher! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by Effiko(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2011
akunta:

Usher! Usher!! Usher!!! kiss
After the king of pop MJ, it's most def Usher! wink
i totaslli agree wit u , its usher b4 any ov dem ,
buh nxt i wud go 4 chris
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2011
My bro Chris Breeeezy all day, every day.
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by MeGaStReEt: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2011
Breeezzyyy baby
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by mukina2: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2011
ragdollz:

All three are repping; however for now Usher will always be king cos he's a total veteran. He's slowed down a bit due to maturity but no denying, he still electrifies the dancefloor.

Breezy whom I just lOOoooOve is very impetuous and reckless and this is good for a dancer; he's so fearless and can try anything! He's second in my book

Omarion is v. V.capable as a dancer, can't take that from him. He loves what he's doing and it shows in his moves. They all deserve respect overall
Gbam kiss
i'll marry you grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by Sagamite(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2011
To be frank, it is between Omarion and Chris.

I have never really understood people that said Usher was the best dancer back then when Omarion was in the scene and now that Chris has come up.

Usher really just normally has good guile, not some dance creativity like Mcleo007 and BABE have highlighted.

I used Usher's old videos because that is when he was at his peak dancing. You will also see he is the only one I used 2 musical videos for as I can not see any life performance that did him justice. In life performances, he just focussed on his singing.

If you look at the Omario "O" video, at time circa 3.44, he did a move even his female co-dancer that was suppose to synchronise could not do.  grin
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by ragdollz: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
mukina2:

Gbam kiss
i'll marry you grin grin

Lol kiss kiss
I gladly accept your proposal grin grin grin.
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by Mcleo007(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2011
@Sagamite, your so on point. wink
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 23, 2011
Usher, Usher, Usher.

Everything Usher kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by iice(f): 4:44am On Jun 23, 2011
lol gotta stay with Usher. I think it's the smoothness. There is natural flow like centering of the chi.
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by candylips(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2012
Chris Breezy
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by ektbear: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2012
Usher or CB
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by OmoUSH(m): 12:48am On Apr 06, 2013
[b][/b]who the hell created dis thread? How can u compare the king of RnB and Prince of pop with little boys? Some people are so unreasonable. Disgusting! Usher, like Jackson, has broke many history in music. Chris Brown always mention that Usher is his dance idol. Don't u know what dat means? CB shot to fame after performing usher's my way. I advise all Nairalanders to stop creating useless thread making the most imbecilic comparisons. Usher, Rkelly, Celine Dion, Lionel Richie, Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys, Marvin Gaye,etc, are the gods of RnB OF ALL TIME JUST LIKE MJ OF POP.
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by scobaba: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2013
The trio can be used interchangeably.

Usher exude big 'boy-ism' while dancing.

Omarion is d sexiest on d dance floor.

Chris Brown....is d most creative, but of recent, him don begin krase.
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by scobaba: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2013
OmoUSH: [b][/b]who the hell created dis thread? How can u compare the king of RnB and Prince of pop with little boys? Some people are so unreasonable. Disgusting! Usher, like Jackson, has broke many history in music. Chris Brown always mention that Usher is his dance idol. Don't u know what dat means? CB shot to fame after performing usher's my way. I advise all Nairalanders to stop creating useless thread making the most imbecilic comparisons. Usher, Rkelly, Celine Dion, Lionel Richie, Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys, Marvin Gaye,etc, are the gods of RnB OF ALL TIME JUST LIKE MJ OF POP.

Omoush no be fight ooo. As u won tear ur 'balls' so.

Op asked a question, just give ure answer and stop casting aspersions.

Did u mention WH, AK, MG and CD? Dem dey dance?

Who b ds guy?
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by Ocutegan(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2013
WTF are these people arguing about..and to think this thread was created 2yrs ago when Usher got many ppl wow in OMG,the only person he find superior is MJ whom he has competed with on many grounds but dat one na winch. Chris and Omarion are also good dancers but Usher is like a god to them, this is 2013 and you should check out his moves in NUMB.
Re: Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? by wapasky: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
A full understandn is needed when somefn like dis is come up, firstly you need to differentiate between lines
.....Mehn if you can differentiate between the lines it means you are just a novice of reality.....plzzz never compare Chris brown with ma Uncle Usher....Chris is far better, though Usher has won most people over, that was because den most people are illiterate of exposition...mind you Usher is good but Chris is just wonderful and too good to be ignore. You will really understand ma view when you gat that chance to watch Micheal tribute tribute by both.....do you knw what name was giving to Chris brown tribute? They call it a real tribute. Watc usher tribute and vomit 100 times........Guys!!!! You dnt need to argue on what you think, argue on what you see.....

(1) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Photos / Goldie To Be Buried Today At 10am / Ali Baba Dances At His 52nd Birthday Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.